Chambal Fertilisers and Chemicals leads gainers in ‘A’ group
Chambal Fertilisers and Chemicals (CFCL) moved up 6.52% to Rs 35.95 and it topped gainers in BSE’s A group shares. CFCL’s net profit rose 65.93% to Rs 61.71 crore on an 11.72% increase in sales to Rs 595.11 crore in Q1 June 2007 over Q1 June 2006. The company declared the results on 25 July 2007.
Bongaigaon Refinery & Petrochemicals (BRPL) gained 5.54% to Rs 55.20. It ranked second among the top gainers in A group.
Housing Development and Infrastructure (HDIL) flared up 4.64% to Rs 544.85 and was third among the top gainers in the A group. On 6 August 2007, it was reported that the firm is planning to form a joint venture to develop a 1.2-million square feet property at Pune.
Gujarat Industries Power Company jumped 4.60% to Rs 65.90. It was the fourth biggest gainer in the A group.
CMC rose 4.28% to Rs 1072.15 and ranked fifth among the top gainers in the A group. Its net profit rose 13.14% to Rs 22.12 crore on an 13.69% decline in sales to Rs 215.47 crore in Q1 June 2007 over Q4 March 2007. The company declared result on 13 July 2007.
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- Pradeep Bajajfinance...In Intraday calls for 22-02-17
- siva hi cb your views o n ujaas energy and ...In Intraday calls for 22-02-17
- NIZ cb ji bought Risa intl for long term a...In Intraday calls for 22-02-17
- Prathmesh CB sir how HOVs is looking from techni...In Intraday calls for 22-02-17
- NIZ cb ji target for Colgate....In Intraday calls for 22-02-17
- Vinal ( Samrudhi group) Option Buy south bank 22. 65 ce mar...In Intraday calls for 22-02-17
- NIZ cb ji target for hovs...In Intraday calls for 22-02-17
- hemanth CB Sir, kindly share your view for NHP...In Intraday calls for 22-02-17