Your Queries > Buy | Sell | Hold a stock ?
Confused whether it is the right time to buy a stock, sell a stock, enter into the market or any Stock Market related queries. If yes, the please feel free to post it in the form of a comment. I will try to give you the best possible strategy on your Stock or Market, but at the same time I also expect you to read our disclaimer.
So feel free to go ahead and write a query. If you want to receive a email as soon as your query is answered, all you need do is subscribe to our auto email feature.
449,907 Responses
{ ADD YOUR OWN }Leave a Reply
Subscribe to Comments feedLatest Query
- by Sam
Search Our Archives
Research Desk
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis





CB Says:
May 21st, 2019
Posted at: 9:49 am
Hi Dimple, has support at 1750. resistance near 1950-1980
Subrat Says:
May 21st, 2019
Posted at: 10:40 am
may 29 is the result date of cupid as per news..
Seems another big loss in qtr result ???
Becaz cupid still long term downward..nd stock not improving despite of 700 point rally in nifty......
Shiva Says:
May 21st, 2019
Posted at: 10:58 am
Hi CB,
How are you doing... I am posting after a long time but been one of the first posters after you launched the site.
Shiva Says:
May 21st, 2019
Posted at: 11:42 am
I have been outside india and couldn’t really track my portfolio. I have following stocks in my portfolio. I want to clear off those who don’t have any potential. Can you please advise?
Uniply decor @20
Mro tek@55
AMD industries @40
Marksans pharma @55
Thyrocare @ 660
Shiva global@ 67
Take solution @180
Bhargavi Says:
May 21st, 2019
Posted at: 12:06 pm
Hello Sir,
I am holding panacea bio, jubi food and laurus labs at loss....can I average or book loss?
Goutam Says:
May 21st, 2019
Posted at: 12:43 pm
sir. infy should exit or hold
anil Says:
May 21st, 2019
Posted at: 1:37 pm
yesbank hold or exit plz.....?
Amar Says:
May 21st, 2019
Posted at: 2:10 pm
Sir, i bought shares of Mercator @ price of 16.90 total shares quantity- 350 . CMP is around 2.60 . Please advise how long i can hold these shares . Thank you.
Jesal Raval Says:
May 21st, 2019
Posted at: 2:52 pm
is clariant chemical a wait or worth entering
Nagar Says:
May 21st, 2019
Posted at: 3:44 pm
Despite fantastic result of bharat forge the scrip tumbled down substantially,please advise whether to trade in this scrip or not if yes,then advise entry,stop loss and target for may and June future.
Raja Says:
May 21st, 2019
Posted at: 4:40 pm
is there any specific reason for this contra movement between Yesterday and Today
Bharat Says:
May 21st, 2019
Posted at: 6:00 pm
Bought cipla @ 565..... Now 560.... What do to for tomorrow.... Will it move high tomorrow.... What's the result
Chrag patel Says:
May 21st, 2019
Posted at: 9:33 pm
hi CB,
I have Graphite India @365 for short term. what should i do ?
Thanks,
gargisingh Says:
May 21st, 2019
Posted at: 10:22 pm
CB SIR
Good eve
I have 1 lot + of TATA MOTORS @177 .Plz advise TGT/
I have 1 lot + of DHFL @131.5 .Plz advise TGT/SL
Sonu Says:
May 21st, 2019
Posted at: 10:27 pm
Good evening sir, I am holding bank nifty 23 may 30000 pe. Shall I hold till 23 may or exit tomorrow. Kindly advice.