Quotes with Resistance & Support
Market Information

Your Queries > Buy | Sell | Hold a stock ?

More than 200,000 Queries replied and counting..

Confused whether it is the right time to buy a stock, sell a stock, enter into the market or any Stock Market related queries. If yes, the please feel free to post it in the form of a comment. I will try to give you the best possible strategy on your Stock or Market, but at the same time I also expect you to read our disclaimer.

So feel free to go ahead and write a query. If you want to receive a email as soon as your query is answered, all you need do is subscribe to our auto email feature.

449,907 Responses

{ ADD YOUR OWN }

  1. Kanu shah Says:
    December 10th, 2018
    Posted at: 7:19 pm

    Sir can I buy m&m tmrw @ 700 bcz it take support at 700 twice with 10 rs stop loss

    CB, replies: Hi Kanu shah, no, not yet. seems markets may open gap down today too

  2. CB Says:
    December 11th, 2018
    Posted at: 8:14 am

    Hi Kanu shah, no, not yet. seems markets may open gap down today too

    Hi Raja, yes, seems may open lower near 25600

    Hi Sandhya, not yet. best to wait. markets may continue to remain weak

    Hi Jesal Raval, yes, these are going weak. best to avoid for now. dont add more


  3. kasi Says:
    December 11th, 2018
    Posted at: 8:15 am

    sir how fedralbank reacts govornor rbi election results it may come dn any support lvl lowerside?below 81 ?

    CB, replies: Hi kasi, likely to open gap down. dont add more of any for now

  4. Govind Says:
    December 11th, 2018
    Posted at: 8:23 am

    Hi cb... Plz do not ignore my question on RIL?.. Plz respond..

    CB, replies: Hi Govind, it has support at 1050. can test it once if markets remain weak. dont add more for now

  5. kasi Says:
    December 11th, 2018
    Posted at: 8:36 am

    ok any low levl support

    CB, replies: Hi kasi, its at 77-78

  6. Dimple Says:
    December 11th, 2018
    Posted at: 8:49 am

    GM Sir... yesterday I bought 100 info edge @1445...I ask u before buying, but u were not available...now I have to buy 100 more, please suggest me at what level should I buy??

    CB, replies: Hi Dimple, Good morning. for now its best to wait. below 1400 levels, can test 1300-1320

  7. goutam Says:
    December 11th, 2018
    Posted at: 8:59 am

    sir.tell me united spirit move today

    CB, replies: Hi goutam, seems unlikely. markets likely to open quite lower today

  8. Dimple Says:
    December 11th, 2018
    Posted at: 9:00 am

    Ok Sir, what about LT.. should I buy today for short term.. yesterday it closed at 1367

    CB, replies: Hi Dimple, can add sme of LT on dips. looks strong

  9. Dimple Says:
    December 11th, 2018
    Posted at: 9:11 am

    Thanks a lot Sir...will u please tell me today's support and resistance levels for both LT and info edge

    CB, replies: Hi Dimple, its near 1340 and for info its near 1340

  1. Your name>
    Change your image

    Note: rel="nofollow" in use - do not spam, do not advertise!

Interesting Posts:

Breakouts

+ve 30 DMA    50 DMA    150 DMA    200 DMA
-ve 30 DMA    50 DMA    150 DMA    200 DMA

Latest Query

Samrudhiglobal.com wishing you and your friends and family Advance xmas and Happy New year...view more »
- by Sam
Status: Awaiting reply

Market Stats

Search Our Archives

Latest Investment Idea

Recent Comments