Your Queries > Buy | Sell | Hold a stock ?
Confused whether it is the right time to buy a stock, sell a stock, enter into the market or any Stock Market related queries. If yes, the please feel free to post it in the form of a comment. I will try to give you the best possible strategy on your Stock or Market, but at the same time I also expect you to read our disclaimer.
So feel free to go ahead and write a query. If you want to receive a email as soon as your query is answered, all you need do is subscribe to our auto email feature.
449,907 Responses
{ ADD YOUR OWN }Leave a Reply
Subscribe to Comments feedLatest Query
- by Sam
Search Our Archives
Research Desk
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis





chaithu Says:
November 14th, 2018
Posted at: 9:40 am
hi.. i am holding bharati airtel 290 pe and 280 pe about 1l shares ..
NOW AM IN LOSS.. CAN I HOLD OR SELL ??
WHAT IS YOUR VIEW AND TARGET FOR BHARATI AIRTEL ?
chaithu Says:
November 14th, 2018
Posted at: 9:40 am
hi.. i am holding bharati airtel 290 pe and 280 pe about 1l shares ..
NOW AM IN LOSS.. CAN I HOLD OR SELL ??
WHAT IS YOUR VIEW AND TARGET FOR BHARATI AIRTEL ?
CB Says:
November 14th, 2018
Posted at: 9:42 am
Hi chaithu, its a hold for now. keep sl near 305-306 levels. (spot). can test 290
Shree Says:
November 14th, 2018
Posted at: 10:04 am
Hi CB,
I have 1 lot of TCS @ 1943. But has fallen today.
Kindly advise.
Deepak Says:
November 14th, 2018
Posted at: 10:56 am
Hi Sir,
How is rolta india quartely? Whether we can buy at this time?
Mohan Says:
November 14th, 2018
Posted at: 11:16 am
Hi cb,
I bought 200@325 Berger paints. How much it will go intraday and stop loss.
Deepak Says:
November 14th, 2018
Posted at: 11:28 am
Hi CB, Can we buy Hindustan Oil Exploration Company at current level?
Abhay Says:
November 14th, 2018
Posted at: 12:10 pm
Hi CB, I am holding Stride Shasun @ 470 can we expect bounch back today? Also share your view for Sun Pharma want to enter.
Waiting for your reply.
Deepak Says:
November 14th, 2018
Posted at: 12:33 pm
Hi CB, Can we buy Hindustan Oil Exploration Company at current level?
Govind Says:
November 14th, 2018
Posted at: 12:40 pm
Hi CB..I am holding Titan 900 CE..but it is going down. What is your view on that ?
Purvali Says:
November 14th, 2018
Posted at: 2:16 pm
Hello CB Sir,
Can i buy IOC today ?
Please suggest !!
thanks in advanced !!!
Divya Bachu Says:
November 14th, 2018
Posted at: 2:36 pm
Hi sir , your view on tatamotors to buy at present 177 per share
Govind Says:
November 14th, 2018
Posted at: 2:37 pm
Hi CB...I have bought Jubiliant food works @ 1165 and what can be the price targets ?
Deepak Says:
November 14th, 2018
Posted at: 2:49 pm
Hi CB, Can we buy Ashok Leyland?