Your Queries > Buy | Sell | Hold a stock ?
Confused whether it is the right time to buy a stock, sell a stock, enter into the market or any Stock Market related queries. If yes, the please feel free to post it in the form of a comment. I will try to give you the best possible strategy on your Stock or Market, but at the same time I also expect you to read our disclaimer.
So feel free to go ahead and write a query. If you want to receive a email as soon as your query is answered, all you need do is subscribe to our auto email feature.
449,907 Responses
{ ADD YOUR OWN }Leave a Reply
Subscribe to Comments feedLatest Query
- by Sam
Search Our Archives
Research Desk
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis





srp Says:
November 1st, 2018
Posted at: 1:23 pm
HI cb , holding united spirits @630 from long time. may i quit and book loss??
vedanta @288 and tata sponge @918 . may i add few in vedanta as dividend is 17 rs ??
CB Says:
November 1st, 2018
Posted at: 1:40 pm
Hi srp, yes, its turned a bit strong. lets hold a bit longer. vedanta and tata sponge is a hold for now. dont add more of vedanta yet. has resistance at 215
Hi NAGARAJA K G, yes can test 79 it seems
Bijay kumar Says:
November 1st, 2018
Posted at: 2:34 pm
Good afternoon sir yesterday i bought orient paper @ 50 can I hold for tomorrow thx
Dimple Says:
November 1st, 2018
Posted at: 3:07 pm
Hi Sir, infoedge @1510... Is it a buy or not... target for 1-2 weeks
Dimple Says:
November 1st, 2018
Posted at: 3:11 pm
Where it can come in 1-2 weeks
Dimple Says:
November 1st, 2018
Posted at: 3:16 pm
Sir, I want to ask first it will test1400 or 1650... What's ur view on nifty
Dimple Says:
November 1st, 2018
Posted at: 4:10 pm
Sir, will nifty come down to 10000... As we didn't buy anything because u were suggesting it can breach 10000 level and go upto 9700... Now is there any chances that we will get that opportunity again or we should start buying here?? Please advise as ur advise matters a lot. Thanks
Govind Says:
November 1st, 2018
Posted at: 4:33 pm
Hi CB...Godcon has gone down to 705 today. As per your forecast it will go to 750+. Is it a hold or should I sell tomorrow ?
Raja Says:
November 1st, 2018
Posted at: 6:43 pm
Shall I Buy Indusind Bank at current price.
Raja Says:
November 1st, 2018
Posted at: 6:43 pm
Shall I Buy Indusind Bank at current price.
MANU NAYAK Says:
November 1st, 2018
Posted at: 10:03 pm
What is view on Tatasteel & Tataelaxi for 02/11/2018.