Quotes with Resistance & Support
Market Information

Your Queries > Buy | Sell | Hold a stock ?

More than 200,000 Queries replied and counting..

Confused whether it is the right time to buy a stock, sell a stock, enter into the market or any Stock Market related queries. If yes, the please feel free to post it in the form of a comment. I will try to give you the best possible strategy on your Stock or Market, but at the same time I also expect you to read our disclaimer.

So feel free to go ahead and write a query. If you want to receive a email as soon as your query is answered, all you need do is subscribe to our auto email feature.

449,907 Responses

{ ADD YOUR OWN }

  1. Dimple Says:
    October 30th, 2018
    Posted at: 9:01 am

    Thanks Sir

    CB, replies: Hi Dimple, most welcome.

  2. CB Says:
    October 30th, 2018
    Posted at: 9:01 am

    Hi Dimple, most welcome.


  3. Dimple Says:
    October 30th, 2018
    Posted at: 9:02 am

    Yes Bank didn't participate in yesterday's rally...what is it's next target

    CB, replies: Hi Dimple, can test 165-168. yesbank can test 190 in coming days.

  4. Dimple Says:
    October 30th, 2018
    Posted at: 9:03 am

    Dhampur sugar is a buy at CMP for short term or should wait

    CB, replies: Hi Dimple, can test 165-168. yesbank can test 190 in coming days.

  5. Dimple Says:
    October 30th, 2018
    Posted at: 9:09 am

    Thanks Sir

    CB, replies: Hi Dimple, most welcome.

  6. Ashok Says:
    October 30th, 2018
    Posted at: 10:59 am

    Good morning
    What will be the targets for FSL? I am holding some shares. should I hold till results are out? Thanks

    CB, replies: Hi Ashok, Good morning. it has resistance at 64 levels. can test it once this week. lets hold

  7. ann Says:
    October 30th, 2018
    Posted at: 11:13 am

    Good morning.

    Holding DCB @ 168 for a long time. Want to exit with minimum loss.

    Please suggest if we can get back to levels of 170-173 in the near future.

    CB, replies: Hi ann, Good morning. yes, it has strong resistance at 170-172. can test it this week

  8. ann Says:
    October 30th, 2018
    Posted at: 11:40 am

    Thank you so much. Hope to exit at that level.

    CB, replies: Hi ann, most welcome. yes, lets hope for the best.

  9. Deepak Says:
    October 30th, 2018
    Posted at: 11:43 am

    Hi CB, Can we buy Vedanta at current price?

    CB, replies: Hi Deepak, not yet. is going a bit weak

  10. Akash Says:
    October 30th, 2018
    Posted at: 1:21 pm

    Sud I buy yes bank now ?

    CB, replies: Hi Akash, no, not yet

  11. Anil Says:
    October 30th, 2018
    Posted at: 1:44 pm

    Sir I bought jkcement @ 680.00
    Please guide for 1 month targets....

    CB, replies: Hi Anil, its a hold for now. is going a bit weak. keep sl near 665

  1. Your name>
    Change your image

    Note: rel="nofollow" in use - do not spam, do not advertise!

Interesting Posts:

Breakouts

+ve 30 DMA    50 DMA    150 DMA    200 DMA
-ve 30 DMA    50 DMA    150 DMA    200 DMA

Latest Query

Samrudhiglobal.com wishing you and your friends and family Advance xmas and Happy New year...view more »
- by Sam
Status: Awaiting reply

Market Stats

Search Our Archives

Latest Investment Idea

Recent Comments