Quotes with Resistance & Support
Market Information

Your Queries > Buy | Sell | Hold a stock ?

More than 200,000 Queries replied and counting..

Confused whether it is the right time to buy a stock, sell a stock, enter into the market or any Stock Market related queries. If yes, the please feel free to post it in the form of a comment. I will try to give you the best possible strategy on your Stock or Market, but at the same time I also expect you to read our disclaimer.

So feel free to go ahead and write a query. If you want to receive a email as soon as your query is answered, all you need do is subscribe to our auto email feature.

449,907 Responses

{ ADD YOUR OWN }

  1. CB Says:
    September 13th, 2018
    Posted at: 10:02 am

    Hi Jayaraj, its in a downtrend as of now. best to avoid adding more of it

    Hi S roy, powergrid can test 200 in near term. natco around 850. India glycol can test 530

    Hi Thattan, most welcome.. Wish you the same.. Happy Ganesh Chaturti

    Hi kasi, nmdc can test 125. itc around 309-310

    Hi Ramsingh, can test 404-405


  2. mani Says:
    September 13th, 2018
    Posted at: 4:08 pm

    Sir,
    view about NBCC whether can hold or about target?

    CB, replies: Hi mani, its going a bit weak. can hold for med term. dont add more of it yet.

  3. np Says:
    September 13th, 2018
    Posted at: 4:50 pm

    dredging, allsec, albertdevid and glycol which one is best to buy ....

    CB, replies: Hi np, can add some of India glycol for now

  4. antony Says:
    September 13th, 2018
    Posted at: 7:42 pm

    Sir Can i short Kotak Bank tomorrow if yes stop and target?

    CB, replies: Hi antony, not yet. possible sees some more bounce

  5. Kishan Rathi Says:
    September 13th, 2018
    Posted at: 7:52 pm

    Sir why you not updat july & August call performance.

    CB, replies: Hi Kishan Rathi, yes, have been out of town. also its been flattish these 2 months

  6. s yadav Says:
    September 13th, 2018
    Posted at: 9:23 pm

    CB SIR

    Good evening

    I have 1 lot + CANBK 260 CE @ 12.6/ - Please advise TGT/SL

    I have 1 lot + ORIENTAL BANK @ 75/50 . Please advise TGT/SL .

    CB, replies: Hi s yadav, Good evening. canbank can test 270. obc around 76.

  7. RP SINGH Says:
    September 13th, 2018
    Posted at: 9:28 pm

    CB SIR

    GOOD MORNING

    I have 1 lot + SBIN 290 CE @ 7/- . Please advise TGT/SL

    I have 1 lot + of BHEL 75 CE @ 3.5/ - Please advise TGT/S

    CB, replies: Hi RP SINGH, Good evening. bhel is a hold with sl at 73 (spot) for now. sbin can test 288-290

  8. GARGI SINGH Says:
    September 13th, 2018
    Posted at: 9:40 pm

    CB SIR

    GOOD EVENING

    I have 1 lot + TATA MOTORS 270 CE @ 6.75 . Please advise TGTSL .

    I have 1 lot + of INDIA CEM @ 117/. Please advise TGTSL .

    CB, replies: Hi GARGI SINGH, Good evening. tata motors is a hold with sl near 259 (spot) for now. india cements can test 120

  9. RP SINGH Says:
    September 13th, 2018
    Posted at: 9:47 pm

    CB SIR GOOD EVENING

    I have 1 lot + BHEL 75 CE @ 3.55 . Please advise TGTSL .

    I have 1 lot + of SBIN 290 CE @ 7/. Please advise TGTSL

    CB, replies: Hi RP SINGH, Good evening. bhel is a hold with sl at 73 (spot) for now. sbin can test 288-290

  10. Thattan Says:
    September 13th, 2018
    Posted at: 10:14 pm

    Hi Thattan,

    HOLDING TATAGLOBAL .. U HAVE INFORMED ME ABT THE RES. LEVEL BETWEEN 222-225 .. IN LAST TRADING SESSION .. I HAVE NOT YET CLOSE THE STOCK ..CAN I WAIT FOR UP MOVE BEYOND 224.8 LEVELS ...

    CB, replies: Hi Thattan, yes, shall exit on rise near 225 for now. has resistance near 225

  11. Thiyagarajan Says:
    September 13th, 2018
    Posted at: 11:05 pm

    Hi sir,

    I am holding at rs 4 ,country condos it,s going down can I add more now and uraja gobal can I enter this level

    CB, replies: Hi Thiyagarajan, no, dont add more of it yet. urja is a buy above 4.

  12. Akash Says:
    September 14th, 2018
    Posted at: 12:10 am

    Sir voltas newly started project how much expect the share price near term?

    CB, replies: Hi Akash, can add few at cmp. can test 620 in coming days

  13. S roy Says:
    September 14th, 2018
    Posted at: 6:13 am

    View about natco and future consumer right time to invest

    CB, replies: Hi S roy, for now can add some of natco

  14. kasi Says:
    September 14th, 2018
    Posted at: 7:10 am

    sir vendata rbl bank 2day?

    CB, replies: Hi kasi, vedanta can test 227. rbl around 605

  15. NARAYAN Says:
    September 14th, 2018
    Posted at: 8:04 am

    Holding [email protected] HANUNG [email protected],RISA [email protected],SUZLON@29
    CAN EXIT FROM THESE & SWITCH COUNTRY CONDOS?

    CB, replies: Hi NARAYAN, lets wait for now. these could also see a bounce once small caps start moving

  1. Your name>
    Change your image

    Note: rel="nofollow" in use - do not spam, do not advertise!

Interesting Posts:

Breakouts

+ve 30 DMA    50 DMA    150 DMA    200 DMA
-ve 30 DMA    50 DMA    150 DMA    200 DMA

Latest Query

Samrudhiglobal.com wishing you and your friends and family Advance xmas and Happy New year...view more »
- by Sam
Status: Awaiting reply

Market Stats

Search Our Archives

Latest Investment Idea

Recent Comments