Quotes with Resistance & Support
Market Information

Your Queries > Buy | Sell | Hold a stock ?

More than 200,000 Queries replied and counting..

Confused whether it is the right time to buy a stock, sell a stock, enter into the market or any Stock Market related queries. If yes, the please feel free to post it in the form of a comment. I will try to give you the best possible strategy on your Stock or Market, but at the same time I also expect you to read our disclaimer.

So feel free to go ahead and write a query. If you want to receive a email as soon as your query is answered, all you need do is subscribe to our auto email feature.

449,907 Responses

{ ADD YOUR OWN }

  1. ann Says:
    September 10th, 2018
    Posted at: 2:54 pm

    Cb sir,
    Holding Jubilant life.Please suggest short term target.

    CB, replies: Hi ann, it can test 840 in near term

  2. CB Says:
    September 10th, 2018
    Posted at: 3:08 pm

    Hi ann, it can test 840 in near term


  3. ann Says:
    September 10th, 2018
    Posted at: 3:16 pm

    Can we add Hexaware now?

    CB, replies: Hi ann, can add few above resistance of 458

  4. Thomas Says:
    September 10th, 2018
    Posted at: 3:18 pm

    hello sir


    Holding bpcl from 354 levels. Do you suggest to hold it?. It hit 52 week low today.
    Thanks

    CB, replies: Hi Thomas, no, as of now is going weak. would advice to exit from it

  5. Deepak Chandrakant Patel Says:
    September 10th, 2018
    Posted at: 4:12 pm

    Hello Sir

    view about piramal enterprise

    CB, replies: Hi Deepak Chandrakant Patel, its a hold for now. can test 3200 in coming days

  6. A. Venkat Says:
    September 10th, 2018
    Posted at: 4:43 pm

    Hi, Sir
    I bought PC Jewelers 200 shares at Rs.132/-
    Please suggest me can I hold?

    CB, replies: Hi A. Venkat, as of now is going weak. would advice to exit 50% for now. shall add again on dips.

  7. A. Venkat Says:
    September 10th, 2018
    Posted at: 4:43 pm

    Hi, Sir
    I bought PC Jewelers 200 shares at Rs.132/-
    Please suggest me can I hold?

    CB, replies: Hi A. Venkat, as of now is going weak. would advice to exit 50% for now. shall add again on dips.

  8. kasi Says:
    September 10th, 2018
    Posted at: 4:47 pm

    sir2morow vedl vendanta bought at 230 hold/sell craking 2 low 219 s/l advisable?tgt

    CB, replies: Hi kasi, yes, hold with sl near 219 for now.

  9. P Nitin Rao Says:
    September 10th, 2018
    Posted at: 5:34 pm

    Sir,Is thr right time to enter L&T & buy a qty around 100 or so...or it is going to fall further..I m afraid if I will think too much, I might miss the bus to 1500 or further, Very confused..pls suggest. Thanks

    CB, replies: Hi P Nitin Rao, as of now LT is near strong support levels. its a good buy on dips near 1300. can add 50% on dips near 1300 for now

  10. P Nitin Rao Says:
    September 10th, 2018
    Posted at: 5:34 pm

    Sir,Is thr right time to enter L&T & buy a qty around 100 or so...or it is going to fall further..I m afraid if I will think too much, I might miss the bus to 1500 or further, Very confused..pls suggest. Thanks

    CB, replies: Hi P Nitin Rao, as of now LT is near strong support levels. its a good buy on dips near 1300. can add 50% on dips near 1300 for now

  11. Mohan S Says:
    September 10th, 2018
    Posted at: 9:58 pm

    Hi cb,

    I bought L&T finance 260 shares @174. Now very less what is target and stop-loss.

    Tata global beverage got gud news only, y suddenly down.

    I bought 250@230. What is target and stop loss. Already I lost 10 thousand last week intraday.

    Kindly advice.

    CB, replies: Hi Mohan S, ok. for now would advice to hold these for short term. dont add more of any yet. after some profit booking, buying interest is likely to resume

  12. GARGI SINGH Says:
    September 11th, 2018
    Posted at: 6:39 am

    CB SIR GOOD MORNING

    I have 1 lot + TATAMOTORS @ 277/ - Please advise TGT/SL

    I have 1 lot + of SBIN 293/ - Please advise TGT/SL

    CB, replies: Hi GARGI SINGH, Good morning. tata motors can test 282-283. sbin has support at 280 levels.if holds onto it, can bounce back from here.

  13. RP SINGH Says:
    September 11th, 2018
    Posted at: 6:42 am

    CB SIR

    GOOD MORNING

    I have 1 lot + CAN BANK @ 274/ - Please advise TGT/SL

    I have 1 lot + of BHEL 77.5 CE @ 2.9/ - Please advise TGT/S

    CB, replies: Hi RP SINGH, Good morning. canbank if possible hedge with a 260pe for now. bhel can test 79

  14. S roy Says:
    September 11th, 2018
    Posted at: 6:48 am

    View about Maruti , Trident, celastialab

    CB, replies: Hi S roy, maruti can test 8500 in coming days. trident around 70. celeslab around 23.

  1. Your name>
    Change your image

    Note: rel="nofollow" in use - do not spam, do not advertise!

Interesting Posts:

Breakouts

+ve 30 DMA    50 DMA    150 DMA    200 DMA
-ve 30 DMA    50 DMA    150 DMA    200 DMA

Latest Query

Samrudhiglobal.com wishing you and your friends and family Advance xmas and Happy New year...view more »
- by Sam
Status: Awaiting reply

Market Stats

Search Our Archives

Latest Investment Idea

Recent Comments