Your Queries > Buy | Sell | Hold a stock ?
Confused whether it is the right time to buy a stock, sell a stock, enter into the market or any Stock Market related queries. If yes, the please feel free to post it in the form of a comment. I will try to give you the best possible strategy on your Stock or Market, but at the same time I also expect you to read our disclaimer.
So feel free to go ahead and write a query. If you want to receive a email as soon as your query is answered, all you need do is subscribe to our auto email feature.
449,907 Responses
{ ADD YOUR OWN }Leave a Reply
Subscribe to Comments feedLatest Query
- by Sam
Search Our Archives
Research Desk
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis





dr.sjsingh Says:
May 18th, 2018
Posted at: 8:57 am
Dear cb
Good mrng
Please guide near term target for
1 hcc
2 central bank
3 bhel
Tata motors
Thanks
NARAYAN Says:
May 18th, 2018
Posted at: 9:36 am
Manali petro short term target?
CB Says:
May 18th, 2018
Posted at: 10:41 am
Hi NARAYAN, not really sure yet. is near resistance levels.
Hi dr.sjsingh, Good morning. hcc looks weak. can fall further. central can test 69. bhel around 74. tata motors below 300 can test 285
ann Says:
May 18th, 2018
Posted at: 10:44 am
Cb sir,
Good morning. Please suggest on adding HDFC at cmp.
Ab Says:
May 18th, 2018
Posted at: 10:45 am
Heloo sir i am holding voltas 660 call should i hold till may expiry???
ann Says:
May 18th, 2018
Posted at: 10:46 am
Thank you sir
NARAYAN Says:
May 18th, 2018
Posted at: 10:48 am
FMNL short term test level?
arka roy Says:
May 18th, 2018
Posted at: 11:10 am
Sir arvind buy at current level?
pooja1981 Says:
May 18th, 2018
Posted at: 11:14 am
Hi CB,
I was holding Petronet LNG Fut @255 for 3-4 months now.
after a low of 203 , yesterday it suddenly bounced to 224 and i squarred off the position.
Doi i buy again now...at 223-224 or else i wait for lower levels to re-enter?? Monday results are scheduled. How does it look technically.
Please guide
pooja1981 Says:
May 18th, 2018
Posted at: 11:17 am
OK thank you.
SR Says:
May 18th, 2018
Posted at: 1:07 pm
HI CB,
holding amarajabat from Rs 880 @800 shares for intraday. please suggest. this is my first intraday