Your Queries > Buy | Sell | Hold a stock ?
Confused whether it is the right time to buy a stock, sell a stock, enter into the market or any Stock Market related queries. If yes, the please feel free to post it in the form of a comment. I will try to give you the best possible strategy on your Stock or Market, but at the same time I also expect you to read our disclaimer.
So feel free to go ahead and write a query. If you want to receive a email as soon as your query is answered, all you need do is subscribe to our auto email feature.
449,907 Responses
{ ADD YOUR OWN }Leave a Reply
Subscribe to Comments feedLatest Query
- by Sam
Search Our Archives
Research Desk
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis





amulya Says:
April 20th, 2018
Posted at: 8:00 am
gm sir ji..as u gave intraday call in kscl, i entered its 540ce. in huge loss..what to do
CB Says:
April 20th, 2018
Posted at: 8:02 am
Hi amulya, Good morning. yes. technically should see a good bounce in a day or 2. lets hold for now.
amulya Says:
April 20th, 2018
Posted at: 8:04 am
okie..in that case suggest me the exit price..as expiry getting near, little bit tensed
VB Says:
April 20th, 2018
Posted at: 8:26 am
Hi CB, what is today Target price of Merck? I am holding 20 stocks @1223 please suggest me if it's hold or sell?
arka roy Says:
April 20th, 2018
Posted at: 8:33 am
Sir what is the right price to enter talbros Auto
antony Says:
April 20th, 2018
Posted at: 8:43 am
Good Morning Sir - Today test level of NIIT Tech & can I short BPCL OR Graphite ?
NAGARAJA K G Says:
April 20th, 2018
Posted at: 8:44 am
SIR
GOOD MORNING
I had 10400pe 10600 and 10700 pe bank nifty 25000pe shall i exit pe at opening is further market fall pl update sir
VB Says:
April 20th, 2018
Posted at: 8:44 am
Thank you CB!
SandyC Says:
April 20th, 2018
Posted at: 9:00 am
Hi CB, Good morning. Shall I continue to hold V-guard (Purchased @180/-) ? At what price approx. should I book profit or hold for long term ? Thanks nd have a nice day.
DR ABHIJIT Says:
April 20th, 2018
Posted at: 9:49 am
HI GOOD MORNING
THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY
ANY SL FOR NCC
SINCE OUR CE 140 @ 1.10 WITH 3 LOTS IS NOW AT 0.45
ONE NEW POSITION OF
TATACHEM CE 760 @ 6.20 NOW AT 2.50
PLEASE GUIDE