Quotes with Resistance & Support
Market Information

Your Queries > Buy | Sell | Hold a stock ?

More than 200,000 Queries replied and counting..

Confused whether it is the right time to buy a stock, sell a stock, enter into the market or any Stock Market related queries. If yes, the please feel free to post it in the form of a comment. I will try to give you the best possible strategy on your Stock or Market, but at the same time I also expect you to read our disclaimer.

So feel free to go ahead and write a query. If you want to receive a email as soon as your query is answered, all you need do is subscribe to our auto email feature.

430,592 Responses

{ ADD YOUR OWN }

  1. CB Says:
    September 12th, 2017
    Posted at: 2:58 pm

    Hi Rajasekar, yes, hold these


  2. Rajasekar Says:
    September 12th, 2017
    Posted at: 2:59 pm

    ok thank u very much ji

    CB, replies: Hi Rajasekar, most welcome.

  3. Rajasekar Says:
    September 12th, 2017
    Posted at: 3:09 pm

    Hi CB, sir can i buy bn 24700pe now

    CB, replies: Hi Rajasekar, no, not yet.

  4. SD Says:
    September 12th, 2017
    Posted at: 3:15 pm

    What about JP ASSOCIATES? And near term target?

    CB, replies: Hi SD, can test 25.

  5. SD Says:
    September 12th, 2017
    Posted at: 3:17 pm

    What about JP ASSOCIATES? And near term target?

    CB, replies: Hi SD, it can test 25 in coming days

  6. SD Says:
    September 12th, 2017
    Posted at: 3:20 pm

    Holding USHAMARTIN @ 40.Can I buy at this level few more and average?

    CB, replies: Hi SD, Good morning. karur can be added. looks good. avoid federal for now. usha martin is a hold. don't add more

  7. narayana Says:
    September 12th, 2017
    Posted at: 3:26 pm

    Mirza Intl tomorrow test level?

    CB, replies: Hi narayana, can test 178

  8. Ashok Says:
    September 12th, 2017
    Posted at: 3:28 pm

    Sir,
    What could be the short term target for Gateway distriparks. thanks

    CB, replies: Hi Ashok, it can test 250 in coming days

  9. Sharly Says:
    September 12th, 2017
    Posted at: 5:01 pm

    I bought imfa @ 729 for trading should i exit now. I can wait till friday.

    CB, replies: Hi Sharly, yes, lets hold. can see a bounce today

  10. Debasis Says:
    September 12th, 2017
    Posted at: 6:44 pm

    I want join in paid call service any contact details where can i connect

    CB, replies: Hi Debasis, I have emailed you

  11. Debasis Says:
    September 12th, 2017
    Posted at: 6:45 pm

    I want to join in paid call service any contact details where can i connect

    CB, replies: Hi Debasis, I have emailed you

  12. Abhay Says:
    September 12th, 2017
    Posted at: 6:57 pm

    Dear CB,

    What's your call for sun pharma and skipper for this week?
    Want to buy for a week. Please advice.

    Thanks in advance

    CB, replies: Hi Abhay, sun pharma can test 500 it seems. can add few here. skipper can test 225

  1. Your name>
    Change your image

    Note: rel="nofollow" in use - do not spam, do not advertise!

Interesting Posts:

Breakouts

+ve 30 DMA    50 DMA    150 DMA    200 DMA
-ve 30 DMA    50 DMA    150 DMA    200 DMA

Latest Query

Sir i have sold nifty call 10900 of march series @ 144 kindly give your opinion can nifty decrease at the time...continue reading »
- by MANISH
Status: Awaiting reply

Market Stats

Search Our Archives

Latest Investment Idea

Recent Comments