Your Queries > Buy | Sell | Hold a stock ?
Confused whether it is the right time to buy a stock, sell a stock, enter into the market or any Stock Market related queries. If yes, the please feel free to post it in the form of a comment. I will try to give you the best possible strategy on your Stock or Market, but at the same time I also expect you to read our disclaimer.
So feel free to go ahead and write a query. If you want to receive a email as soon as your query is answered, all you need do is subscribe to our auto email feature.
449,907 Responses
{ ADD YOUR OWN }Leave a Reply
Subscribe to Comments feedLatest Query
- by Sam
Search Our Archives
Research Desk
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis





CB Says:
October 19th, 2016
Posted at: 2:56 pm
Hi subrat, sintex may not move much. has resistance at 85-86. motherson above 340 can move higher
Hi DR ABHIJIT, yes, lets hold till tomorrow. above 338-3400 can move higher. since 350 is out of money call, will start moving once stock price crosses 340
Hi ken, can add few above 68. can test 74
Hi bikram, not really sure yet. already rallied quite a bit
Arvind Says:
October 19th, 2016
Posted at: 3:08 pm
Hi CB Sir
I am holding L&T Finance Holding @Rs.93/- target for 1 month
subrat Says:
October 19th, 2016
Posted at: 3:12 pm
What about global vectra to enter??
nikhil Says:
October 19th, 2016
Posted at: 3:15 pm
bought tata steel ce 430 @5.95 what should be the stoploss and target
thanks in advance
subrat Says:
October 19th, 2016
Posted at: 3:22 pm
I booked balpharma nd buys mothersumi is it ok or buy back Bal pharma??
Again exit trident nd buys global vectra
subrat Says:
October 19th, 2016
Posted at: 3:25 pm
Prozoontt...ysterday rallied,couldn't catch can I add nd book manali??
IGAIN Says:
October 19th, 2016
Posted at: 3:25 pm
Hi CB, Holding Ashok Leyland and Rcom since long... Not moving much.. Now I am close to my buy price. Should I exit? Pls.
lcvasu Says:
October 19th, 2016
Posted at: 4:04 pm
Dear CB/Karthik,
Is it advisable to invest in BAJFINANCE at present rate as long term investment. Your opinion and advice pl. Thanks in advance
Bb Says:
October 19th, 2016
Posted at: 5:19 pm
On your suggestion bought
Arvind 355
And
United spirit 2448
Both in future both in deep red what o do now
What can I expect tomorrow and by Diwali sl please
mp Says:
October 19th, 2016
Posted at: 7:21 pm
CB sir I have buy Havells India 420 CE @ 11.1 have 2 lots and stock closed at 5
Kindly advice me for the Oct expiry
subrat Says:
October 19th, 2016
Posted at: 8:33 pm
Can I add prozonint