Your Queries > Buy | Sell | Hold a stock ?
Confused whether it is the right time to buy a stock, sell a stock, enter into the market or any Stock Market related queries. If yes, the please feel free to post it in the form of a comment. I will try to give you the best possible strategy on your Stock or Market, but at the same time I also expect you to read our disclaimer.
So feel free to go ahead and write a query. If you want to receive a email as soon as your query is answered, all you need do is subscribe to our auto email feature.
449,907 Responses
{ ADD YOUR OWN }Leave a Reply
Subscribe to Comments feedLatest Query
- by Sam
Search Our Archives
Research Desk
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis





CB Says:
June 1st, 2016
Posted at: 7:55 am
Hi Rajasekar, ok. lets hold. after gdp outcome, possible see some profit booking
Sumit Says:
June 1st, 2016
Posted at: 8:17 am
Cb,
Pls tell me where can I find historical PE ratio of stocks . pls help me I can't find it anywhere.
Deepakm Says:
June 1st, 2016
Posted at: 8:23 am
Should I quit 8000pe@75 today
arka Says:
June 1st, 2016
Posted at: 8:24 am
SIr will it be wise to enter Maxwell industries at current levels
arka Says:
June 1st, 2016
Posted at: 8:27 am
Sir at what level can sparc be entered for short term gains
S. roy Says:
June 1st, 2016
Posted at: 8:33 am
I have supreme at 1000 and texmo pipe at 39. Shall I hold or exit?
Bala Says:
June 1st, 2016
Posted at: 8:52 am
Dear CB,
Today's Target for LIC Housing Fin.
My Target is 480
sanjay Kumar Sharma Says:
June 1st, 2016
Posted at: 9:34 am
Halo CB Good Day,
Please advise me on hero moto I am holding 400 @2900 INR for long term.
Thanks
Trader27 Says:
June 1st, 2016
Posted at: 9:42 am
HI Cb, Good morning Can i exit motherson Sumi if it reaches 300 or hold ? please suggest
Trader27 Says:
June 1st, 2016
Posted at: 10:31 am
thank you CB.
Arvind anand Says:
June 1st, 2016
Posted at: 10:34 am
Hi CBji. Can crompton test 70 or higher today