Quotes with Resistance & Support
Market Information

Your Queries > Buy | Sell | Hold a stock ?

More than 200,000 Queries replied and counting..

Confused whether it is the right time to buy a stock, sell a stock, enter into the market or any Stock Market related queries. If yes, the please feel free to post it in the form of a comment. I will try to give you the best possible strategy on your Stock or Market, but at the same time I also expect you to read our disclaimer.

So feel free to go ahead and write a query. If you want to receive a email as soon as your query is answered, all you need do is subscribe to our auto email feature.

449,907 Responses

{ ADD YOUR OWN }

  1. sauravktr Says:
    May 26th, 2016
    Posted at: 5:19 pm

    Hi CB suggest some stocks for jun series

    CB, replies: Hi sauravktr, as of now no new call. looking for some. shall update by tomorrow.

  2. CB Says:
    May 26th, 2016
    Posted at: 5:24 pm

    Hi sauravktr, as of now no new call. looking for some. shall update by tomorrow.


  3. sauravktr Says:
    May 26th, 2016
    Posted at: 5:30 pm

    which are the best trading stocks in any day ???

    CB, replies: Hi sauravktr, these change on daily basis depending on their technical breakouts.. no fixed stocks for everyday

  4. chirag Says:
    May 26th, 2016
    Posted at: 6:19 pm

    Munjal auto me kon se level par invest karna chahiye

    CB, replies: Hi chirag, it has strong resistance at 190-192. best to wait for now. munjal is going a bit weak.

  5. chirag Says:
    May 26th, 2016
    Posted at: 6:20 pm

    SBI me kon se level par invest karna chahiye

    CB, replies: Hi chirag, it has strong resistance at 190-192. best to wait for now. munjal is going a bit weak.

  6. Kaushal Says:
    May 26th, 2016
    Posted at: 7:53 pm

    Dear CB,

    Thanks for providing me the right company to invest, please provide me other company to recover my lose, I have 50K more to invest. As of now I have LT at 1264 and SBI at 173.

    CB, replies: Hi kaushal, most welcome. nice to hear that. as of now no new call for short term. best to wait.

  7. amit Says:
    May 26th, 2016
    Posted at: 8:16 pm

    Hi cb
    I plan buy ,,tara jewels at current level
    Right time to enter or wait lower level
    Pls advice
    I And give me 1 months target for tara jewels
    Thanks

    CB, replies: Hi amit, it is in a downtrend. best to avoid it. can fall further

  8. Renji Says:
    May 26th, 2016
    Posted at: 9:13 pm

    Holding 8000 ce in profit. Can hold it

    CB, replies: Hi Renji, best to book today at opening. shall add again on dips near 8020

  9. Vijay Says:
    May 26th, 2016
    Posted at: 11:00 pm

    Hi CB Sir,
    Holding Vedanta @107, please suggest near term (2-3 days) target and SL. Or shall I exit @ cmp.

    Thanks.

    CB, replies: Hi Vijay, its a hold. can test 112 in coming days

  10. subrat Says:
    May 26th, 2016
    Posted at: 11:20 pm

    Mkt rallied a lot nd closing above 8000 is 2016 highs but aban,Boi,OBC,penind, mothersumi not???

    CB, replies: Hi subrat, yes. large caps saw much of the action. midcaps may catch up in near term

  11. sathya Says:
    May 26th, 2016
    Posted at: 11:53 pm

    sir,
    can BOB be entered since it has not participated in this rally? Also what level fish TV can see?
    thanks

    CB, replies: Hi sathya, bob is looking weak. avoid for now. dish if breaks 84.5 can fall further

  12. kaushal Says:
    May 26th, 2016
    Posted at: 11:55 pm

    Hello CB,

    First of all thanks for suggesting me LT for investing 50K and receiving my lose.
    Now i have LT at 1264 and SBI at 173.

    Please suggest me one more company to invest, remaining 50K to invest.

    CB, replies: Hi kaushal, most welcome. nice to hear that. as of now no new call for short term. best to wait.

  13. restech Says:
    May 27th, 2016
    Posted at: 12:01 am

    Please advise on Bal Pharma for 2-3 months time frame at current level. Thank you, really appreciate your help.

    CB, replies: Hi restech, it is going a bit weak. seems can fall further. best to avoid for now

  14. bsubir Says:
    May 27th, 2016
    Posted at: 1:38 am

    Bought Lupin at Rs 1555/. Is there any chance of recovery in 1/2 week.
    otherwise if there is more then saide should downside t

    CB, replies: Hi bsubir, it is going a bit weak. seems may fall further frm here. would advice to exit 50% if it breaks 1455. shall add again on dips

  15. raju Says:
    May 27th, 2016
    Posted at: 7:17 am

    what is today target for sagar cement,kakatiya cement,apollo tyres?

    CB, replies: Hi raju, sagar cements can test 642. apollo around 155.5. not sure of kakatiya

  1. Your name>
    Change your image

    Note: rel="nofollow" in use - do not spam, do not advertise!

Interesting Posts:

Breakouts

+ve 30 DMA    50 DMA    150 DMA    200 DMA
-ve 30 DMA    50 DMA    150 DMA    200 DMA

Latest Query

Samrudhiglobal.com wishing you and your friends and family Advance xmas and Happy New year...view more »
- by Sam
Status: Awaiting reply

Market Stats

Search Our Archives

Latest Investment Idea

Recent Comments