Your Queries > Buy | Sell | Hold a stock ?
Confused whether it is the right time to buy a stock, sell a stock, enter into the market or any Stock Market related queries. If yes, the please feel free to post it in the form of a comment. I will try to give you the best possible strategy on your Stock or Market, but at the same time I also expect you to read our disclaimer.
So feel free to go ahead and write a query. If you want to receive a email as soon as your query is answered, all you need do is subscribe to our auto email feature.
449,907 Responses
{ ADD YOUR OWN }Leave a Reply
Subscribe to Comments feedLatest Query
- by Sam
Search Our Archives
Research Desk
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis





Machhindra Says:
May 9th, 2016
Posted at: 12:13 pm
Hi sir
What about Gail and axis bank i have boths call
CB Says:
May 9th, 2016
Posted at: 12:14 pm
Hi Machhindra, Gail can test 392. hold for now. axis around 475
jesal raval Says:
May 9th, 2016
Posted at: 1:39 pm
GNFC made high of 123 last week now fallen down to 110, any idea - what to do
Prashant Says:
May 9th, 2016
Posted at: 2:16 pm
Is it good to buy Bank of Baroda CE 160 for this series ?
Prashant Says:
May 9th, 2016
Posted at: 2:20 pm
Is it good to buy Bank of Baroda CE 160 for this series ?
kaushal saraswat Says:
May 9th, 2016
Posted at: 2:22 pm
Dear CB,
Should i exit from fedral bank, or keep it on hold
Prashant Says:
May 9th, 2016
Posted at: 2:24 pm
Your view of sundram finance. may i bought at current lvl.
rajasekar Says:
May 9th, 2016
Posted at: 2:41 pm
Hi CB, sir, what can i do my Nifty 8000ce & 7700PE
market move higher today kindly advice me which i can exit today, this uptrend will continue till 8000 or coming down
pl advice
Rajasekar Says:
May 9th, 2016
Posted at: 3:04 pm
Hi CB, sir now 7870 shall I exit in 7700pe and shall I take BN 17500CE
kaushal saraswat Says:
May 9th, 2016
Posted at: 3:06 pm
dear CB,
Any other stock for 5 days trading.
Rajasekar Says:
May 9th, 2016
Posted at: 3:10 pm
Hi CB, sir now 7870 shall I exit in 7700pe and shall I take BN 17500CE
kaushal saraswat Says:
May 9th, 2016
Posted at: 3:11 pm
not understand by dips, current level is 386, please provide me the level
Rajasekar Says:
May 9th, 2016
Posted at: 3:11 pm
Hi CB, sir now 7870 shall I exit in 7700pe and shall I take BN 17500CE