Your Queries > Buy | Sell | Hold a stock ?
Confused whether it is the right time to buy a stock, sell a stock, enter into the market or any Stock Market related queries. If yes, the please feel free to post it in the form of a comment. I will try to give you the best possible strategy on your Stock or Market, but at the same time I also expect you to read our disclaimer.
So feel free to go ahead and write a query. If you want to receive a email as soon as your query is answered, all you need do is subscribe to our auto email feature.
449,907 Responses
{ ADD YOUR OWN }Leave a Reply
Subscribe to Comments feedLatest Query
- by Sam
Search Our Archives
Research Desk
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis





NAGARAJA.K.G Says:
March 21st, 2016
Posted at: 6:16 pm
Sir Good Evening
Bpcl tomarrow i had Nifty pe 525 n0s @ 135 shall i hold or exit tomarrow
Rajasekar Says:
March 21st, 2016
Posted at: 6:51 pm
Hi CB, sir today I bought
Nifty [email protected](2 Lots)
Nifty [email protected](2 Lots)
Kindly advice, if market go up tomorrow shall I exit PE on small dip and hold Nifty Ce. Pl suggest
And what about Banknifty in coming days.
rajkumar Says:
March 21st, 2016
Posted at: 7:06 pm
Hi CB,
I shorted reliance future @ 1028.. Is it right decision... can I hold or square off as sudden price increasing?
rajkumar Says:
March 21st, 2016
Posted at: 7:08 pm
Hi CB,
I shorted reliance future @ 1028.. Is it right decision... can I hold or square off as sudden price increasing?
sachin Says:
March 21st, 2016
Posted at: 7:36 pm
Sir about TBZ buy???
sachin Says:
March 21st, 2016
Posted at: 7:37 pm
Sir about ARCHIDPLY
CB Says:
March 21st, 2016
Posted at: 7:42 pm
Hi sachin, its found good support at 52-53 levels. possible tests 63-65 in coming days
Hi rajkumar, ok. it has strong resistance at 1045 (spot). best to hold with sl near 1045
Hi Rajasekar, lets see how global markets shape up tonight. not sure yet
Hi NAGARAJA.K.G, Good evening. it has resistance at 875 levels. lets see how global markets shape up. try and exit bpcl on rise.
Subhash sachdeva Says:
March 21st, 2016
Posted at: 8:25 pm
Dear Chirag
Regards
WHats the LT Target for this settlement.
Thanks
SCSachdeva
Rushiraj Says:
March 21st, 2016
Posted at: 8:32 pm
Is this right time to Buy TATA STEEL for long term? If Yes, what can be buying range?
kg Says:
March 21st, 2016
Posted at: 8:54 pm
Having PE 7600 @60 for .. Shall I wait or Exit??
Mahesh Misra Says:
March 21st, 2016
Posted at: 9:05 pm
Sir,What is Your opinion on NMDC for next 6 months & also if any target.
sathya Says:
March 21st, 2016
Posted at: 10:25 pm
sir,
holding lupin. what level it can see by this expiry?
thanks
Vijay Says:
March 21st, 2016
Posted at: 11:27 pm
Hi CB Sir,
Target for pfizer and cipla please?
Thanks.
vsr Says:
March 22nd, 2016
Posted at: 12:22 am
hi sir,
I have jp associates shares around 20000 at price 8.45... kindly advise ...shall I hold them or exit...
thanks
Agrita Says:
March 22nd, 2016
Posted at: 6:36 am
Dear CB Sir,
What is your view for march month expiry
I have sold 7700 call 2 lot@25
what should u do to cover the losses
Kindly guide
rajasekar Says:
March 22nd, 2016
Posted at: 7:19 am
CB Sir, Good Morning, Global market are shown Positive, what can i do my holding
Nifty [email protected](2 Lots)
Nifty [email protected](2 Lots)
Pl suggest me, shall i exit my 7600pe at opening???