Your Queries > Buy | Sell | Hold a stock ?
Confused whether it is the right time to buy a stock, sell a stock, enter into the market or any Stock Market related queries. If yes, the please feel free to post it in the form of a comment. I will try to give you the best possible strategy on your Stock or Market, but at the same time I also expect you to read our disclaimer.
So feel free to go ahead and write a query. If you want to receive a email as soon as your query is answered, all you need do is subscribe to our auto email feature.
449,907 Responses
{ ADD YOUR OWN }Leave a Reply
Subscribe to Comments feedLatest Query
- by Sam
Search Our Archives
Research Desk
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis





Indrani Says:
January 15th, 2016
Posted at: 4:21 pm
Hi CB, today Britannia bounce back upto 2945 .sorry I was not exit.again it will bounce back or go down.if bounce back then upto what level.
NAYAK Says:
January 15th, 2016
Posted at: 4:22 pm
Hi CB, nifty will go below 7300 immediately? i am holding long position
CB Says:
January 15th, 2016
Posted at: 4:31 pm
Hi NAYAK, technically did give a negative breakout below 7550. its possible in coming days. can look to exit on a small bounce else can hedge with a pe for now
Hi Indrani, ok. it has strong support lower at 2750. would advice to exit 50% if breaks 2840 for now
Hi sachin, no, dont enter it yet. lets wait
NAYAK Says:
January 15th, 2016
Posted at: 5:36 pm
Hi NAYAK, ok hope for some good news
Nagaraja Says:
January 15th, 2016
Posted at: 6:14 pm
Sir GOOD EVENING
I exit Lichsgfin 490pe and i had 7500ce 3lot @103 and 7600 1 lot @ 65 mkt bounce back or still weak
pathak Says:
January 15th, 2016
Posted at: 6:37 pm
Hi cb , holding titagarh wag 120 qty@ 142. May i put some sl or continue holding till budget ???
kb Says:
January 15th, 2016
Posted at: 6:38 pm
Hi sir still I am holding 7400pe now near my buying price please advise me .. nifty next target and stoploss
kb Says:
January 15th, 2016
Posted at: 6:39 pm
Hi sir thank you your valuable advice. still I am holding 7400pe now near my buying price please advise me .. nifty next target and stoploss thanks
shailesh Says:
January 15th, 2016
Posted at: 8:11 pm
hello I am holding 5 lots of SBIN @3.15 for next month expiry with strike rate 220 kindly advice.
shailesh Says:
January 15th, 2016
Posted at: 8:17 pm
also give advice on ICICI bank for delivery.
Indrani Says:
January 15th, 2016
Posted at: 9:06 pm
Ok.Thank you
s. roy Says:
January 15th, 2016
Posted at: 9:19 pm
Purchased Ril infra at 598. What can I do. Yr view PL. Facing Heavy loss
Anju Says:
January 16th, 2016
Posted at: 7:40 am
Hi Sir,
I want to accumulate stocks for med term. Can enter Bhel,SBI, Merck here?
s. roy Says:
January 16th, 2016
Posted at: 10:04 am
Purchased pipav at 110. What can I do. Yr view PL. Avg or exit
vasanth Says:
January 16th, 2016
Posted at: 10:35 am
Gm sir,
I have Dish (jan series) on average @ 97 .. yesterday close is at 87.35 (sir please advice still down side possible) what to do exit and enter at lower level or wait for my price...please advice me regarding DISH TV stock.
thanks
vasanth