Your Queries > Buy | Sell | Hold a stock ?
Confused whether it is the right time to buy a stock, sell a stock, enter into the market or any Stock Market related queries. If yes, the please feel free to post it in the form of a comment. I will try to give you the best possible strategy on your Stock or Market, but at the same time I also expect you to read our disclaimer.
So feel free to go ahead and write a query. If you want to receive a email as soon as your query is answered, all you need do is subscribe to our auto email feature.
449,907 Responses
{ ADD YOUR OWN }Leave a Reply
Subscribe to Comments feedLatest Query
- by Sam
Search Our Archives
Research Desk
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis





ANJANEYULU Says:
September 12th, 2015
Posted at: 1:23 pm
Hi sir, good afternoon....
If some one (like Mr.Ankush) knows about problem of SHEMITH or whatever well in advance....it is to be shared immediately... so that it could be helpful to all... Giving information after market closing hours of 11th will not help much... any how thanks to Mr.Ankush...
ANJANEYULU Says:
September 12th, 2015
Posted at: 1:26 pm
Sir,
I just has gone through one article in internet... if GOLD holds $1072... it can go to a high of $9000 and silver to $1000..shortly......
Sadiq Says:
September 12th, 2015
Posted at: 2:43 pm
Hai CB sir Good morning, Plz advice On Nifty levels on Monday 14 Sep 15
bhat85 Says:
September 12th, 2015
Posted at: 2:56 pm
Long on nifty7800put and nifty7800call please advise.
Shani Says:
September 12th, 2015
Posted at: 4:10 pm
Hi CB, holding Dr Reddy FUT at 4100. What is ur opinion? Exit or hold for couple of days more.
CB Says:
September 12th, 2015
Posted at: 5:36 pm
Hi Shani, its a hold for now. above 4050 can test 4150
Hi bhat85, these are a hold for now. keep sl near 7820 (spot) for pe
Hi Sadiq, Good evening. as of now seems may open a bit higher. above 7820 can test 7880
Hi ANJANEYULU, gold is near fresh 1yr lows. best to avoid it for now
msmac Says:
September 12th, 2015
Posted at: 6:42 pm
Cb sir I had lost around 40 LACS in my trading from 2009 to 2015 . this is my hard earned money . I want to recover the amount so want to bought any share below rs .10/- which can recover my entire loss in future total invest I can make 1 LACS
DR ABHIJIT Says:
September 12th, 2015
Posted at: 7:12 pm
HI SHALL I CARRY FORWARD ALL HOLDINGS TO NEXT WEEK? PLEASE SUGGEST.
BPCL CE 860 @ 30.10
HINDPETRO CE 860 @ 21
TATAGLOBAL CE 130 @ 2.5
VEDL CE 100 @ 2.85
VEDL CE 105 @ 4.40
ASHOKLEY CE @ 92.5
ANY CHANCES OF RECOVERY IN MARKET?
Taruntapanroy Says:
September 12th, 2015
Posted at: 8:29 pm
dear Sirs,
i am learning harmonic trading. This requires online onscreen measurement of length in cm/nnor inches . Is is possible in chartink/ Like I can draw linesin chartink?
Shall be grateful if you let me know.
T.T.Roy
NARAYAN Says:
September 12th, 2015
Posted at: 9:38 pm
VEDANTA tomorrow target?
ESSEL Says:
September 12th, 2015
Posted at: 9:49 pm
pls tell the levels of marksanpharma, delta on monday.
RAVI Says:
September 12th, 2015
Posted at: 9:57 pm
Sir,
I am am holding coalindia [email protected] I hold it upto expiry?
bhat85 Says:
September 12th, 2015
Posted at: 10:32 pm
can we expect sharp upward or downward movement on the nifty in the last weeks before expiry?
harshal Says:
September 13th, 2015
Posted at: 12:33 am
Hi CB Sir, what's your personal view on Shemitah theory? How does the markets look technically at this point of time?
@All: Here's the link to Shemitah story--> http://surviveshemitah.com/
From this video, it seems that there could be a major financial crisis this Sep. I do not know if this is true but would advise to trade safely and smartly for all the investors as this is a hard earned money for each one of us.
CHIRAG NARSANA Says:
September 13th, 2015
Posted at: 10:58 am
Sir, please advise for Vedanta on hold at 100.78 @572 shares, should we exit on monday or wait for 110/- this week. please advise. Cannot bear anymore loses please sir..... This is my hard earned money.....