Your Queries > Buy | Sell | Hold a stock ?
Confused whether it is the right time to buy a stock, sell a stock, enter into the market or any Stock Market related queries. If yes, the please feel free to post it in the form of a comment. I will try to give you the best possible strategy on your Stock or Market, but at the same time I also expect you to read our disclaimer.
So feel free to go ahead and write a query. If you want to receive a email as soon as your query is answered, all you need do is subscribe to our auto email feature.
449,907 Responses
{ ADD YOUR OWN }Leave a Reply
Subscribe to Comments feedLatest Query
- by Sam
Search Our Archives
Research Desk
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis





Sandeep Says:
August 12th, 2015
Posted at: 11:26 pm
Hi CB, Can we buy in NSE and sell it in futures?
means, bought tata communication 500 @417 in NSE and sold one lot tata comm @420, is that possible ?
Thanks.
CB Says:
August 13th, 2015
Posted at: 8:12 am
Hi Sandeep, No, we cannot do it this way.
Hi NARAYAN, can add 3-5%
Hi s m basha, it has strong support at 270. keep sl near 270. if markets improve a bit, can bounce back to 290 levels.
Hi Girish, its in a downtrend. best to wait for now. has resistance at 1030
Hi pabitra, dcm can test 122 in near term. jain irr dvr above 47 can test 52. jyoti struct is going weak. avoid for now
Hi pk, its seeing profit booking. has support at 98-100. if holds onto it, can bounce back from here
Hi Ankit, around 13
Hi arka, yes, its in a downtrend. would advice to exit 50% for now. shall add again once it stops falling and forms a base
jesal raval Says:
August 13th, 2015
Posted at: 8:26 am
morning sir,
is hindalco a worth entering or still wait, hows HDIL
SR Says:
August 13th, 2015
Posted at: 8:38 am
DEAR SIR,
CAN WE BUY JK TYRE AT CURRENT PRICE@103????/// FOR TARGET OF 120IN 3-4 DAYS
REGARDS
SR
SR Says:
August 13th, 2015
Posted at: 8:42 am
DEAR SIR,
CAN WE BUY BERGER PAINTS @ 225 FOR TARGET OF 252 FOR 3-4 DAYS???????
REGARDS
SR
satish Says:
August 13th, 2015
Posted at: 8:53 am
Sir can i buy zuari agro chemical performed very well?
V.T. ABRAHAM Says:
August 13th, 2015
Posted at: 9:03 am
Good Morning Sir, I am holding PNB GILTS purchased at Rs. 30/- Can I hold it. Give me a target also.
Thanks & Regards
SR Says:
August 13th, 2015
Posted at: 9:26 am
DEAR SIR,
CAN WE SELL ZUARI AGRO @201 FOR TARGET OF 188??????
REGARDS
SR
arpan kumar Says:
August 13th, 2015
Posted at: 9:32 am
I buy a put option of BOB 160 strike price at 1.55. What should i do. Suggest me
jai Says:
August 13th, 2015
Posted at: 9:43 am
Sir,
Holding Ambuja cements short. What level they can see today?
Also holding 1 lot Adani ports long. Where do you see it today?
Thanks
Shree Says:
August 13th, 2015
Posted at: 10:01 am
Hi CB,
Seeing wide intra-day fluctuations in Petronet. My cost is 197. Please advise.
Thanks