Your Queries > Buy | Sell | Hold a stock ?
Confused whether it is the right time to buy a stock, sell a stock, enter into the market or any Stock Market related queries. If yes, the please feel free to post it in the form of a comment. I will try to give you the best possible strategy on your Stock or Market, but at the same time I also expect you to read our disclaimer.
So feel free to go ahead and write a query. If you want to receive a email as soon as your query is answered, all you need do is subscribe to our auto email feature.
449,907 Responses
{ ADD YOUR OWN }Leave a Reply
Subscribe to Comments feedLatest Query
- by Sam
Search Our Archives
Research Desk
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis





ESSEL Says:
July 23rd, 2015
Posted at: 6:12 pm
sir i have pfc @264 and aban @335 pls tell for tomorrow target and stoploss. thank u.
venkatesh Says:
July 23rd, 2015
Posted at: 6:55 pm
sir i have vedl 150 ce 5 lots at 1.8 rupees now it is at 0.7 rupees its results on next tuesday sir can i hold it or exit from it sir please replay sir
Tushar Says:
July 23rd, 2015
Posted at: 7:26 pm
Hello sir i have eng. India 250ce 2000qty. @ .55 any tgt in nxt two days ?? Or exit ??
thomas Says:
July 23rd, 2015
Posted at: 7:37 pm
hai sir,
will canara bank and cox&kings test 290 tmw?
Vmk Says:
July 23rd, 2015
Posted at: 7:56 pm
Gail after the results....up or down what levels
Sanku Says:
July 23rd, 2015
Posted at: 8:47 pm
Hello CB/KARTICK
NF OI -3.5%, COC increased.
My understanding ... FII cleared their short posisions and as COC incrwased tomorrow we can see a upmove in nifty .
Nifty also holds 8580 strong support
Am i correct or wrong concept of mine ?
Please comment
Thanks
P.s: can any one comment
Bb Says:
July 23rd, 2015
Posted at: 8:49 pm
Exide moves today
What your view
In Exide
Upl
And
Just dial
Intraday and till expiry
Brian Says:
July 23rd, 2015
Posted at: 9:38 pm
Hi sir, I had one lot short at 520 of sksmicrofinance. Now the stock has moved up a bit. What is your view?? What are my options to hedge?? Please advise.
Thandapani Says:
July 23rd, 2015
Posted at: 9:38 pm
Sir,
I have 2250 eqityTCS@2550 July option 24.50 , now 9.80 what will happen next 5 trading day? Can I quite it?
kusum Says:
July 23rd, 2015
Posted at: 9:49 pm
Hi ,can you pls tell me why motherson sumo has fallen from 500 to 350? Is this good level to buy or will fall further?
kusum Says:
July 23rd, 2015
Posted at: 9:50 pm
Hi ,can you pls tell me why motherson sumo has fallen from 500 to 350? Is this good level to buy or will fall further?
Ken Says:
July 23rd, 2015
Posted at: 9:59 pm
Hello CB,
Can I buy Gulf Oil Corp @CMP for short term ( 2-3 weeks) target of Rs 180?
Please advise and many thanks as always.
Ken Says:
July 23rd, 2015
Posted at: 9:59 pm
Hello CB,
Can I buy Gulf Oil Corp @CMP for short term ( 2-3 weeks) target of Rs 180?
Please advise and many thanks as always.
Ken Says:
July 23rd, 2015
Posted at: 10:02 pm
and do you see Texmaco Rails to bounce back from CMP to 140-145 in short term or should I exit?
Many thanks CB
Ken Says:
July 23rd, 2015
Posted at: 10:02 pm
and do you see Texmaco Rails to bounce back from CMP to 140-145 in short term or should I exit?
Many thanks CB
Ken Says:
July 23rd, 2015
Posted at: 10:02 pm
and do you see Texmaco Rails to bounce back from CMP to 140-145 in short term or should I exit?
Many thanks CB