Your Queries > Buy | Sell | Hold a stock ?
Confused whether it is the right time to buy a stock, sell a stock, enter into the market or any Stock Market related queries. If yes, the please feel free to post it in the form of a comment. I will try to give you the best possible strategy on your Stock or Market, but at the same time I also expect you to read our disclaimer.
So feel free to go ahead and write a query. If you want to receive a email as soon as your query is answered, all you need do is subscribe to our auto email feature.
449,907 Responses
{ ADD YOUR OWN }Leave a Reply
Subscribe to Comments feedLatest Query
- by Sam
Search Our Archives
Research Desk
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis





CB Says:
June 1st, 2015
Posted at: 4:28 pm
Hi pooja1981, lets see what the outcome is. yes, seems its factored in and some profit booking may kick in.
murali Says:
June 1st, 2015
Posted at: 4:36 pm
hi cb sir,
your view on greenply industries and shorterm target.
Raj Says:
June 1st, 2015
Posted at: 4:55 pm
Hello cb
Can you please tell me target for hexaware and jain irrigation for tommorrow?
Thank you
gsdhillon Says:
June 1st, 2015
Posted at: 5:12 pm
Sir
support for ongc. and resistance.
Harish Says:
June 1st, 2015
Posted at: 5:17 pm
Good Evening sir,
Your views on Sun Pharma at the current rate? is it the right time to buy?
gsdhillon Says:
June 1st, 2015
Posted at: 5:56 pm
View on Asian paint ce 800
murali Says:
June 1st, 2015
Posted at: 6:55 pm
hi cb sir,
ceat short term target.
subrat Says:
June 1st, 2015
Posted at: 7:13 pm
Seems ongc result bad nd today shows the downward started ????? Better to exit nd buy tatasteel??
NARAYAN Says:
June 1st, 2015
Posted at: 7:34 pm
KEC tomorrow test level?
arka Says:
June 1st, 2015
Posted at: 7:41 pm
sir having sparc at 425 levels? what to do ? badly stuck ?should i hold or sell at a loss and enter which stock?
AMBI Says:
June 1st, 2015
Posted at: 7:47 pm
Hello CB
There are as many opinions as there are traders as to what will happen after RBI policy .
We were in a trading range of 8280 - 8450 for the last god knows how many days . Now we are trading exactly at the resistance of the trading range .
So either we 1. Break out OR we break out and drop back to the range OR 3. We break out drop back to the range and then break down !
So will a break out to 8500 - 8550 be called a break out of the trading range and Nifty goes to 8650 - 8700 ? Nobody thinks that can happen . Which is exactly why exactly that may happen i.e Nifty surprises everyone and goes to 8600 - 8650 tomorrow .
Or there is No cut and a break down takes Nifty to 8280 and everyone panicks thinking Nifty is going to 7900 and since everyone thinks Nifty is going to 7900 it just bounces back to 8300 + !
Confused ? Here is more to confuse you :
Just think what are the possibilities ? Here they are -
Worst scenario :
1 .No Rate cut
2 RBI cuts repo rate by 25 points but says sorry no more cuts this year . Door closed .
Ok Scenario :
1 Cuts 25 points and says will look at data to cut further , Door slightly open
Good scenario :
1 Cuts 25 points and clearly says further 25 coming !
2 Cuts 25 and gives bonus of SLR cut or + CRR cuts
3 Cuts 50 Points !!!
Possibilities are endless ! And so are the prospects of market gyrations . Here is a sample :
- Croses 8500 and closes above 8600 +
- Crosses 8500 and stays 8500 + but fails to cross 8550
- Crosses 8500 falters , drops back to 8450 and stays 8450 +
- Crosses 8500 , falters , drops to 8450 , then drops to 8350 .
- Never crosses 8500 , vertical drop to 8280 !
- Never crosses 8500 , vertical drop to 8280 then 7900 by weekend !
Possibilities are endless . Any one knows what is going to happen . Wish I could read the stars !!!
Your take sir ? With your vast experience ?
But best advise :- dont trade tomorrow :) Wait for the closing level to decide which way the market is going.
honey Says:
June 1st, 2015
Posted at: 8:08 pm
Dear sir pls advice about bhart forge 1000 put and call optision for this month
thanks
vijayashree Says:
June 1st, 2015
Posted at: 8:29 pm
Sir I am holding 200 shares of Adani power at 60 rs Iam already in losses.Please advise me if I should hold or exit
Prakash Says:
June 1st, 2015
Posted at: 8:45 pm
Hello CB,
I am holding praj industries @ 62.Should I hold or book profit or exit ?
thanks in advance