Your Queries > Buy | Sell | Hold a stock ?
Confused whether it is the right time to buy a stock, sell a stock, enter into the market or any Stock Market related queries. If yes, the please feel free to post it in the form of a comment. I will try to give you the best possible strategy on your Stock or Market, but at the same time I also expect you to read our disclaimer.
So feel free to go ahead and write a query. If you want to receive a email as soon as your query is answered, all you need do is subscribe to our auto email feature.
449,907 Responses
{ ADD YOUR OWN }Leave a Reply
Subscribe to Comments feedLatest Query
- by Sam
Search Our Archives
Research Desk
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis





Sanjeev kumar Says:
May 17th, 2015
Posted at: 7:48 am
Good morning
Raktim Says:
May 17th, 2015
Posted at: 9:40 am
Sir,
Bought Cairn India @202. Please advise if I should hold the share or sell it. If I need to hold I may hold for a month or two. Please give the exit price or stoploss.
CB Says:
May 17th, 2015
Posted at: 3:07 pm
Hi Raktim, Its a hold for now. would advice to keep sl near 197
Hi Sanjeev kumar, Good afternoon
Hi jals, it has resistance at 149 levels. possible consolidates a bit here before moving higher.
Hi Rajeev Sehgal, its near strong resistance of 580 levels. don't enter it yet
Hi mahendra, no, not really sure about this one
Hi Bharat, ok. banks have been going a bit strong recently. hold it for now. keep sl at 214. if it crosses 214 could move higher
Hi BHARAT123, cannot really be sure yet. lets see how it goes. technically chances are it may break on the lower side in near term
Hi SD, its a hold for now. has been seeing buying interest recently
Hi abey, its in a downtrend. best to exit for now.
aswa Says:
May 17th, 2015
Posted at: 4:06 pm
sir,
bought astrazen @877/- what is your opinion
what about abgship
MOHAN Says:
May 17th, 2015
Posted at: 6:52 pm
sir i have 1000 syndicate bank @108 and 2000 hclinfosys @45 pls advice for tomorrow.
AMBI Says:
May 17th, 2015
Posted at: 6:54 pm
Hello CB
If market has downward bias can we short ICICI Bank @ cmp or wait for some level to short ?
Planning buliding up 300 PUT position gradually in small lots so can I start now even if we run the risk of ICICI inching up the next few days to 317 / 320 if our view remains that ultimately it can fall to 300 by expiry .
MOHAN Says:
May 17th, 2015
Posted at: 6:56 pm
and nagarjuna construction 1000 @103 pls advice.
murali Says:
May 17th, 2015
Posted at: 7:43 pm
hi cb sir,
can i buy mahindra financial serives target of 290 please advice.
jesal raval Says:
May 17th, 2015
Posted at: 7:59 pm
voltas will it touch 310+ in this week
biswajit Says:
May 17th, 2015
Posted at: 8:35 pm
CB Sir,
purchased 2 lots VEDL @ 221, now its trading at 210, kindly advise
BHARAT123 Says:
May 17th, 2015
Posted at: 9:17 pm
Sir
Everyone tells above 8350 Nifty will go to 8550 and below 8180 Nifty will go to 8000 again . But nobody is telling whether it will go above 8350 or 8180 .
Is technically there is no way to tell the chance whether it will break out upside or break down downside ?
Thank you sir
DIPAK Says:
May 17th, 2015
Posted at: 10:29 pm
I short sell UBL future at 903, now 959 what to do ?pl advise
ak sharma Says:
May 18th, 2015
Posted at: 12:19 am
sir , i have bought bharat forge @ Rs.1288. kindly advice me that i hold or sell?
ak sharma Says:
May 18th, 2015
Posted at: 12:21 am
sir , i have icici bank , infy , & ntpc. kindly advice me that i hold or sell these ?
dipen Says:
May 18th, 2015
Posted at: 7:46 am
I have purchased binani industries 300 shares at 115 what should i do? Still wait or add some more to down the cost?