Your Queries > Buy | Sell | Hold a stock ?
Confused whether it is the right time to buy a stock, sell a stock, enter into the market or any Stock Market related queries. If yes, the please feel free to post it in the form of a comment. I will try to give you the best possible strategy on your Stock or Market, but at the same time I also expect you to read our disclaimer.
So feel free to go ahead and write a query. If you want to receive a email as soon as your query is answered, all you need do is subscribe to our auto email feature.
449,907 Responses
{ ADD YOUR OWN }Leave a Reply
Subscribe to Comments feedLatest Query
- by Sam
Search Our Archives
Research Desk
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis





narayana Says:
May 15th, 2015
Posted at: 10:22 am
SUZLON holding@30, can add some more @25.50
ANJANEYULU Says:
May 15th, 2015
Posted at: 10:52 am
Sir,
can I short HAVELLS???? PL....
Thanks
HARI Says:
May 15th, 2015
Posted at: 12:02 pm
good afternoon cb gi, i have 1 lot pnb may fut at 173.00 now at 148 any recovery from here ?
HARI Says:
May 15th, 2015
Posted at: 12:03 pm
cb gi ,any fresh buy call on fut.
vkb Says:
May 15th, 2015
Posted at: 12:43 pm
Sir, Holding 01 lot of Sunfarma 900PE a2 8.50. Now it is 6.60 and current price of share is 948.50. Contrary to bad news the share price is up. Pse advise. Thanks
vkb
CB Says:
May 15th, 2015
Posted at: 1:07 pm
Hi vkb, its a hold for now. can test 930 in coming days
Hi HARI, no, as of now none. pnb has found good support in the 140-145 zone. can expect a bounce from here. hold for now. hedge with a 140pe
Hi ANJANEYULU, no, not yet
Hi narayana, no, not yet.
S.R.PRAKASH KUMAR Says:
May 15th, 2015
Posted at: 1:17 pm
Sir, today nifty range pls?
sweety Says:
May 15th, 2015
Posted at: 2:22 pm
suggest me any stocks to buy in futures.
rocky Says:
May 15th, 2015
Posted at: 2:33 pm
Hi cb.. Goodcafternnon.. Hope u had lunch.. Bought idea for 2 to 3 days view.. Shall I hold r exit...
Rajesh Says:
May 15th, 2015
Posted at: 2:51 pm
Good Evening Sir,
I Bought HDIL 122 can i hold?
Pls advise
Shaz Says:
May 15th, 2015
Posted at: 2:56 pm
Pls add me your mail list
Shaz Says:
May 15th, 2015
Posted at: 2:59 pm
Hi CB I have bought Claris Lifesciences at its peak last month & suddenly it went down. Any future target for Claris.
rajadurai Says:
May 15th, 2015
Posted at: 3:03 pm
What is your take on Jet airways. I am holding 1000 shares @ 405 Rs.
Should I buy some more at 350-360 levels?
Or should I sell?
siva Says:
May 15th, 2015
Posted at: 3:04 pm
dear sir
i bouht monnet ispat @ 55. about 2000. qty
please advise me what to do
siva Says:
May 15th, 2015
Posted at: 3:05 pm
Dear CB sir
i bought monnet ispat @55 - 2000 shares
please advise