Quotes with Resistance & Support
Market Information

Your Queries > Buy | Sell | Hold a stock ?

More than 200,000 Queries replied and counting..

Confused whether it is the right time to buy a stock, sell a stock, enter into the market or any Stock Market related queries. If yes, the please feel free to post it in the form of a comment. I will try to give you the best possible strategy on your Stock or Market, but at the same time I also expect you to read our disclaimer.

So feel free to go ahead and write a query. If you want to receive a email as soon as your query is answered, all you need do is subscribe to our auto email feature.

449,907 Responses

{ ADD YOUR OWN }

  1. CB Says:
    April 3rd, 2015
    Posted at: 5:40 pm

    Hi narayana, can test 980-1000 levels

    Hi Lokesh, can go with SBI Blue Chip Fund (G), L&T Midcap Fund (G) and Franklin High Growth Cos (G)


  2. Manish Says:
    April 3rd, 2015
    Posted at: 7:03 pm

    Hi,

    Please advise, if I should continue holding the below shares, already under loss or around 50% in them -

    Arvind Remedies - Cost Price is 31.44
    Educomp Solutions - Cost Price is 28.66
    REI Agro - Cost Price is 1.72

    ANy help or suggestions would be good. I am not looking for short term but I generally hold for longer term, if the company has potential.

    CB, replies: Hi Manish, dont exit these now. may have to hold for another 4-6 months. can expect some bounce back. dont add more of these either.

  3. Nagaraja Says:
    April 3rd, 2015
    Posted at: 7:47 pm

    Sir
    I had short position of SIEMENS 1290 (feb2015) shall i expect my price thiis month it came low 1344 and again up shall i expect this month my price pl update sir

    CB, replies: Hi Nagaraja, its facing some resistance at 1425 levels. if possible hedge with a 1450ce for now. shall hold short for some more time

  4. Lokesh Says:
    April 3rd, 2015
    Posted at: 7:51 pm

    CB Sir....thanks very much for your advice..

    CB, replies: Hi Lokesh, most welcome

  5. Mayank Says:
    April 3rd, 2015
    Posted at: 7:56 pm

    Hello Sir,

    What about Engineers India ? TGT for next 15 days

    CB, replies: Hi Mayank, its going a bit weak below 210. don't enter it yet

  6. Manish Says:
    April 3rd, 2015
    Posted at: 7:56 pm

    Hello CB Sir,
    Thanks for the suggestions, below, gives some hope to me to stay invested in those shares. Please advise on below shares also, if possible -

    MTNL - Cost Price is 34.76
    GTL - Cost Price is 23.90
    Gitanjali Gems - Cost Price is 68.89
    Punj Lloyd - Cost Price is 41.29
    Shipping Corporation of India - Cost Price is 63.29
    NALCO - Cost Price is 61.02
    SAIL - Cost Price is 86.63
    Unitech - Cost Price is 19.18

    and my biggest investment NHPC (have some 7000 shares) - Cost Price is 22.23

    Sorry for asking advise for a big list and these are the shares giving me major loss.

    CB, replies: Hi Manish, yes, these are in a downtrend. guess will need to hold onto these for long term. possible these take part in the next rally. dont add more of these yet. hold for now

  7. jitesh Says:
    April 3rd, 2015
    Posted at: 8:27 pm

    Hello cb sir on monday enter in nifty 8100 put ?

    CB, replies: Hi jitesh, no, dont enter 8100pe yet

  8. gs dhillon Says:
    April 3rd, 2015
    Posted at: 8:32 pm

    i am holding mcleod . Can i add more

    CB, replies: Hi gs dhillon, no, dont add more of it yet. its a hold for now

  9. jitesh Says:
    April 3rd, 2015
    Posted at: 8:32 pm

    Hello sir please suggest some option treding stock for april..

    CB, replies: Hi jitesh, no, dont enter 8100pe yet

  10. Manish Says:
    April 3rd, 2015
    Posted at: 9:55 pm

    Hello Sir,

    Any new stock which you advise which we can buy now. A medium or low value stick and I am ready to hold for at least 2 years.

    CB, replies: Hi Manish, can go with lotus eye care for now

  11. Sanku Says:
    April 3rd, 2015
    Posted at: 9:59 pm

    Hi CB
    DUE to limited fund I can not take all your calls.
    Which call I take SL triggered . March is very bad for me.
    Incurred losses .
    Is it my fortune?
    Now very rarely trade in option but in cash itself I incurred loss
    Confused . What to do ?

    Any suggestion please

    CB, replies: Hi Sanku, sorry to hear that. hopefully will recover soon. would advice to trade in 50 units per stock. should be able to recover the loss in near term

  12. Mayank Says:
    April 3rd, 2015
    Posted at: 10:01 pm

    Hello Sir,

    What about State Bank of India ? TGT for next 15 days.


    Thanks

    CB, replies: Hi Mayank, it can test 285 if markets remain strong

  13. bhanu Says:
    April 3rd, 2015
    Posted at: 10:01 pm

    Hi...cb sir....can I buy yes bank at camp?

    CB, replies: Hi bhanu, its a good buy above resistance of 860

  1. Your name>
    Change your image

    Note: rel="nofollow" in use - do not spam, do not advertise!

Interesting Posts:

Breakouts

+ve 30 DMA    50 DMA    150 DMA    200 DMA
-ve 30 DMA    50 DMA    150 DMA    200 DMA

Latest Query

Samrudhiglobal.com wishing you and your friends and family Advance xmas and Happy New year...view more »
- by Sam
Status: Awaiting reply

Market Stats

Search Our Archives

Latest Investment Idea

Recent Comments