Your Queries > Buy | Sell | Hold a stock ?
Confused whether it is the right time to buy a stock, sell a stock, enter into the market or any Stock Market related queries. If yes, the please feel free to post it in the form of a comment. I will try to give you the best possible strategy on your Stock or Market, but at the same time I also expect you to read our disclaimer.
So feel free to go ahead and write a query. If you want to receive a email as soon as your query is answered, all you need do is subscribe to our auto email feature.
449,907 Responses
{ ADD YOUR OWN }Leave a Reply
Subscribe to Comments feedLatest Query
- by Sam
Search Our Archives
Research Desk
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis





CB Says:
March 25th, 2015
Posted at: 8:51 am
Hi S BHUVANA, today seems may see some bounce. next support comes in at 18000. avoid entering icici and sbi for now.
AMBI Says:
March 25th, 2015
Posted at: 8:53 am
Hi Mr CB / Mr kartik
Pharma good shorting candidate now ? SHort now and carry positions for the next 2 -3 months for a 20 - 30 % downside in them ?
bhavuk Says:
March 25th, 2015
Posted at: 9:05 am
Your views on lotus eye . Should i hold it ?
NAYAN BHAI Says:
March 25th, 2015
Posted at: 9:12 am
sir at which base you provide tips in technical- charts, support and resistance or what?
NAYAN BHAI Says:
March 25th, 2015
Posted at: 9:15 am
then tell me next support of educomp is 5rs. or 2rs. or what as per technical?
NAYAN BHAI Says:
March 25th, 2015
Posted at: 9:19 am
ok then any resistance?
Pooja1981 Says:
March 25th, 2015
Posted at: 9:19 am
Cb
Should i lock jindal long?
Pooja1981 Says:
March 25th, 2015
Posted at: 9:21 am
Should i short nifty at cmp?
Utkarsh Narang Says:
March 25th, 2015
Posted at: 9:38 am
Hi CB,
I had bought 4000 BSL @49. The CMP is 30.75. Making huge loses... I can hold on for another 6 months to a year. IS it worth waiting or should I book my loses and invest somewhere else? Please guide.
Priya Says:
March 25th, 2015
Posted at: 9:43 am
Dear CB,
Axis Bank - Todays Test level upper side
rocky Says:
March 25th, 2015
Posted at: 9:44 am
Hi CB,, good morning... shall i exit shorts in Hindalco or is it a hold till tomorrow...