Quotes with Resistance & Support
Market Information

Your Queries > Buy | Sell | Hold a stock ?

More than 200,000 Queries replied and counting..

Confused whether it is the right time to buy a stock, sell a stock, enter into the market or any Stock Market related queries. If yes, the please feel free to post it in the form of a comment. I will try to give you the best possible strategy on your Stock or Market, but at the same time I also expect you to read our disclaimer.

So feel free to go ahead and write a query. If you want to receive a email as soon as your query is answered, all you need do is subscribe to our auto email feature.

449,907 Responses

{ ADD YOUR OWN }

  1. CB Says:
    November 20th, 2014
    Posted at: 4:51 pm

    Hi pooja1981, yes. lets hold. possible test 208 as global markets are going weak

    Hi vijesh, seems may remain a bit flat.


  2. Kris Says:
    November 20th, 2014
    Posted at: 4:55 pm

    Oh ok. Will Do. Do I buy a few more to increase quantity on hand? Where do you see it 6 months to 1 yr from now?

    Thanks,
    Krishnan

    CB, replies: Hi Kris, no, not yet. lets wait.

  3. Bharat Says:
    November 20th, 2014
    Posted at: 5:10 pm

    Holding Hexaware ce 230 @ 3.85, now it is 3.55 and
    Hindalco Pe 150 @ 2.50 , now 1.25. what to do

    Regards

    CB, replies: Hi Bharat, hexaware is a hold. above 226 can test 232. hindalco is a hold with sl at 153

  4. Balaji Says:
    November 20th, 2014
    Posted at: 5:52 pm

    Hi CB,

    What is your view on Axis bank while it is coming down. I hold 470 PE @ 12 Rs. Please suggest.

    CB, replies: Hi Balaji, its a hold with sl at 471 for now.

  5. Ron Says:
    November 20th, 2014
    Posted at: 5:55 pm

    Dear CB
    bought HDIL at 91 in fut. kindly advice

    CB, replies: Hi Ron, its a hold for now. keep sl at 80

  6. Manish Malhotra Says:
    November 20th, 2014
    Posted at: 6:13 pm

    Ram Ram Bro,

    I have bought Hexaware 220 PE @ Rs 5.50.

    Please tell me about levels.

    CB, replies: Hi Manish Malhotra, its a hold with sl at 226

  7. S BHUVANA Says:
    November 20th, 2014
    Posted at: 6:22 pm

    Sir

    when to buy Bank of India / Canara bank ?

    thanks...

    CB, replies: Hi S BHUVANA, BOI if breaks 270 can fall further. canbank too is a avoid for now

  8. Mohammed Says:
    November 20th, 2014
    Posted at: 6:26 pm

    Hello, I have a some shares of DCB bank @105. Should I hold them or else should I sell them now at @2 loss per share? Thank You.

    CB, replies: Hi Mohammed, its a hold for now. does look good

  9. vijesh Says:
    November 20th, 2014
    Posted at: 6:32 pm

    CB
    Iam in trouble....I need ur valuable technical as well as fundamental suggestion..

    Ive buy INDHOTEL 740 QTY (BTST-t+6days) @ 111.71 on Tuesday (18/11/14) (u told me previously that above 109-111 can go higher that makes me to buy)
    Now iam in 4500 loss
    and the thing is that BTST position expire on comming monday (24/11/14)

    1) should i exit as soon as earlier or should i wait till monday 3.30pm whats ur opinion on my query

    Iam expecting a valuable reply from ur side

    THANKS IN ADVANCE.....
    Good Night.........

    CB, replies: Hi vijesh, yes, a close above 112 could take it higher. if possible hold it for short term. dont add more yet

  10. pathan Says:
    November 20th, 2014
    Posted at: 6:38 pm

    sir ji Gujarat State Petronet looks attractive to me at this level can i enter at cmp.

    CB, replies: Hi pathan, yes. does look good. can add few here

  11. essa Says:
    November 20th, 2014
    Posted at: 6:39 pm

    MR.cb what level can be think as the booking profit in geometric

    CB, replies: Hi essa, can test 150

  12. sanku Says:
    November 20th, 2014
    Posted at: 6:41 pm

    Dear CB

    Comment on tomorrows market Please

    Holding CE of SSLT and RCOM , Nov expiry- what is your vie ?

    Thanks

    CB, replies: Hi sanku, hold these with sl at 230 and 107 for now. rcom can test 112

  13. preeto Says:
    November 20th, 2014
    Posted at: 6:42 pm

    sir coal india what do you think can i buy at this point

    CB, replies: Hi preeto, it has support at 340 levels. if holds onto it, can bounce back from here

  14. rani Says:
    November 20th, 2014
    Posted at: 6:43 pm

    sir any good candidate to short tomorrow

    CB, replies: Hi rani, not yet. looking for some

  15. V V SUNDARAM Says:
    November 20th, 2014
    Posted at: 6:44 pm

    Hi Mr CB

    Can we think of buying DECEMBER BANK NIFTY PUTS ( say 17000 ) or is there risk involved because of :

    1) PSU banks finally start rallying when everybody has given up on them

    2) or The Kotak / ING Vysya deal galvanises the now correcting Pvt banks into action tomorrow ?

    CB, replies: Hi V V SUNDARAM, seems may not have any effect on other stocks tomorrow. news was out during market hours.

  16. Imran Khan Says:
    November 20th, 2014
    Posted at: 6:48 pm

    Hi CB,

    Can i enter 8600 Call for December series with stop loss on nifty 8330 (spot)?

    CB, replies: Hi Imran Khan, no, not yet

  1. Your name>
    Change your image

    Note: rel="nofollow" in use - do not spam, do not advertise!

Interesting Posts:

Breakouts

+ve 30 DMA    50 DMA    150 DMA    200 DMA
-ve 30 DMA    50 DMA    150 DMA    200 DMA

Latest Query

Samrudhiglobal.com wishing you and your friends and family Advance xmas and Happy New year...view more »
- by Sam
Status: Awaiting reply

Market Stats

Search Our Archives

Latest Investment Idea

Recent Comments