Quotes with Resistance & Support
Market Information

Your Queries > Buy | Sell | Hold a stock ?

More than 200,000 Queries replied and counting..

Confused whether it is the right time to buy a stock, sell a stock, enter into the market or any Stock Market related queries. If yes, the please feel free to post it in the form of a comment. I will try to give you the best possible strategy on your Stock or Market, but at the same time I also expect you to read our disclaimer.

So feel free to go ahead and write a query. If you want to receive a email as soon as your query is answered, all you need do is subscribe to our auto email feature.

449,907 Responses

{ ADD YOUR OWN }

  1. CB Says:
    October 20th, 2014
    Posted at: 9:21 am

    Hi narayana, its a hold. can test 268. dont add more


  2. john Says:
    October 20th, 2014
    Posted at: 9:22 am

    cb bro
    zeel enterde @ 326 future which level to be test today

    CB, replies: Hi john, its a hold. can test 330-332.

  3. Ankit Says:
    October 20th, 2014
    Posted at: 9:24 am

    Sir dcb is around 87 . It has gained around 4% today . Should i buy 50% of my desired buying quantity at cmp ? Or we can get more dips in near time ?

    CB, replies: Hi Ankit, yes. can add 50% for now.

  4. john Says:
    October 20th, 2014
    Posted at: 9:25 am

    is it zee today test 330

    CB, replies: Hi john, yes. *********************************** ill be back in 30 min

  5. Ankit Says:
    October 20th, 2014
    Posted at: 9:28 am

    Shilpi cable again on lower circuit today . Buying price was 72 . There are no buyers with around 1lakh sellers combined on both exchanges . What to do sir ?

    CB, replies: Hi Ankit, yes, is seeing profit booking. its a hold for short term. dont add more yet.

  6. ragavan Says:
    October 20th, 2014
    Posted at: 9:31 am

    Dear sir good morning
    We can hold all call


  7. Nagaraja Says:
    October 20th, 2014
    Posted at: 9:33 am

    Sir
    Thank'u i had asianpaint oct series 1 lot @ 655 shall i wait or exit and reentry at this level


  8. john Says:
    October 20th, 2014
    Posted at: 9:42 am

    cb bro
    zeel going down ive brought 1 lot @ 326 F&O intraday any hope b4 3.10

    CB, replies: Hi john, can test 678

  9. Balaji Says:
    October 20th, 2014
    Posted at: 9:52 am

    Hi CB,

    Maruti Oct is now 3005. I hold short at 2963. What should i do now...


  10. narayana Says:
    October 20th, 2014
    Posted at: 10:29 am

    can shor REC LTD@268-269 intraday?


  11. antony Says:
    October 20th, 2014
    Posted at: 10:31 am

    Sir,

    Good Morning

    What is the Resistance level of Tata Steel if it is not breaking that resistance level does
    it indicate weakness and can correct.

    Regards Antony

    CB, replies: Hi antony, above 458 can test 465

  12. ritesh Says:
    October 20th, 2014
    Posted at: 10:45 am

    hello sir, what is ur call on arvind? have bought today at 279 what are the chance of it going up for intraday?


  13. Nagaraja Says:
    October 20th, 2014
    Posted at: 10:46 am

    Sir
    Thank'u i had asianpaint oct series 1 lot @ 655 shall i wait or exit and reentry at this level


  1. Your name>
    Change your image

    Note: rel="nofollow" in use - do not spam, do not advertise!

Interesting Posts:

Breakouts

+ve 30 DMA    50 DMA    150 DMA    200 DMA
-ve 30 DMA    50 DMA    150 DMA    200 DMA

Latest Query

Samrudhiglobal.com wishing you and your friends and family Advance xmas and Happy New year...view more »
- by Sam
Status: Awaiting reply

Market Stats

Search Our Archives

Latest Investment Idea

Recent Comments