Quotes with Resistance & Support
Market Information

Your Queries > Buy | Sell | Hold a stock ?

More than 200,000 Queries replied and counting..

Confused whether it is the right time to buy a stock, sell a stock, enter into the market or any Stock Market related queries. If yes, the please feel free to post it in the form of a comment. I will try to give you the best possible strategy on your Stock or Market, but at the same time I also expect you to read our disclaimer.

So feel free to go ahead and write a query. If you want to receive a email as soon as your query is answered, all you need do is subscribe to our auto email feature.

449,907 Responses

{ ADD YOUR OWN }

  1. NARAYAN Says:
    September 11th, 2014
    Posted at: 12:45 pm

    ASHOK LEYLAND MONTH TARGET PLZ

    CB, replies: Hi NARAYAN, can test 45-46.

  2. CB Says:
    September 11th, 2014
    Posted at: 12:46 pm

    Hi pooja1981, not yet. can add aban offshore for now.

    Hi NARAYAN, can test 45-46.


  3. pooja1981 Says:
    September 11th, 2014
    Posted at: 12:49 pm

    Aban not in futures??

    CB, replies: Hi pooja1981, oh ok. no other call yet.

  4. cm Says:
    September 11th, 2014
    Posted at: 12:49 pm

    thank you cb i have been a short term investor for 4 yrs, however always ended up in losses except this year. And i have been observing the market since 2008. so is it the right time for me to become a full time trader cum investor

    CB, replies: Hi cm, no, not yet. need to come out of the losses for now.

  5. kumaresan kumar Says:
    September 11th, 2014
    Posted at: 12:50 pm

    Dear sir

    what is the target for the Andhra bank for next week or short term please advice ???

    CB, replies: Hi kumaresan kumar, can test 80-81

  6. cm Says:
    September 11th, 2014
    Posted at: 12:51 pm

    thank u so much for ur suggestion..
    can i buy autoline and hind oil at current prices for long term

    CB, replies: Hi cm, most welcome. can add hind oil in small quantity for now.

  7. renuka Says:
    September 11th, 2014
    Posted at: 12:54 pm

    good afternoon sir,

    I shorted Yes Bank @ 590 & i already have hindalco @ 193 which is roll over from august series... sir can i wait in hindalco and yes bank...or exit and do some thing which i cover my loss...nearly im in 3 L loss sir.....please advice a good suggestion.......thanks in advance.

    CB, replies: Hi renuka, yes, will need to hold these. would advice to hedge yesbank with a 630 ce for now. **************************************** ill be back by 3pm

  8. Soumen Bose Says:
    September 11th, 2014
    Posted at: 1:50 pm

    What is listing date of Snowman?


  9. KIRAN Says:
    September 11th, 2014
    Posted at: 2:19 pm

    Dear Sir,

    I bought 4 lot of Nifty 7900 PUT @ 48
    now trading on 17 what can i do hold or exit

    pls suggest


  10. SD Says:
    September 11th, 2014
    Posted at: 2:43 pm

    CB

    holding STAR @ 716. where to exit?

    CB, replies: Hi SD, yes, can test 735

  11. ANN Says:
    September 11th, 2014
    Posted at: 2:56 pm

    CB Sir,

    Can I buy STAR if it comes down to below 711/ for a target of 730/ ?

    CB, replies: Hi ANN, yes.

  12. John Says:
    September 11th, 2014
    Posted at: 2:59 pm

    Dear CB should I exit Nifty CE 8200 now?

    CB, replies: Hi John, no, not yet

  1. Your name>
    Change your image

    Note: rel="nofollow" in use - do not spam, do not advertise!

Interesting Posts:

Breakouts

+ve 30 DMA    50 DMA    150 DMA    200 DMA
-ve 30 DMA    50 DMA    150 DMA    200 DMA

Latest Query

Samrudhiglobal.com wishing you and your friends and family Advance xmas and Happy New year...view more »
- by Sam
Status: Awaiting reply

Market Stats

Search Our Archives

Latest Investment Idea

Recent Comments