Quotes with Resistance & Support
Market Information

Your Queries > Buy | Sell | Hold a stock ?

More than 200,000 Queries replied and counting..

Confused whether it is the right time to buy a stock, sell a stock, enter into the market or any Stock Market related queries. If yes, the please feel free to post it in the form of a comment. I will try to give you the best possible strategy on your Stock or Market, but at the same time I also expect you to read our disclaimer.

So feel free to go ahead and write a query. If you want to receive a email as soon as your query is answered, all you need do is subscribe to our auto email feature.

449,907 Responses

{ ADD YOUR OWN }

  1. bAsU Says:
    August 2nd, 2014
    Posted at: 1:51 pm

    can "Indian Hotels Co Ltd" be entered now for short/long term?? if yes. tgt plss??

    CB, replies: Hi bAsU, no, not yet. has resistance at 96 levels. dont enter it yet.

  2. CB Says:
    August 2nd, 2014
    Posted at: 2:05 pm

    Hi bAsU, no, not yet. has resistance at 96 levels. dont enter it yet.


  3. ANN Says:
    August 2nd, 2014
    Posted at: 2:33 pm

    CB Sir,

    I am a short term investor in equity cash. Now I am holding Infy for more than 4 months now. My entire portfolio is stuck here. If I enter any stock,I can't exit easily as the cost will be very high after brokerage and STT etc(1.4% both sides). Want to exit a portion of my investment in Infy and invest in a stock for a short term gain of 5% so as to cover the loss and I want to follow your swing calls safely. Please suggest if I can exit Infy now on cost basis. If yes what stock to buy please?

    CB, replies: Hi ANN, would advice to hold onto stocks for another 2-3 months. markets are seeing profit booking. is likely to bounce back in near term.

  4. amit saini Says:
    August 2nd, 2014
    Posted at: 2:40 pm

    i live in delhi, can u suggest any good brooking house, currently using share khan a/c is charging0.20paisa for delivery, any brooking which charge less with good terminal.

    CB, replies: Hi amit saini, brokerage you have is a good enough. would advice to continue with it

  5. abhija Says:
    August 2nd, 2014
    Posted at: 3:13 pm

    sir please suggest the support and resistance level of jp associates

    CB, replies: Hi abhija, has support at 58 levels. resistance at 61

  6. Gaurav Says:
    August 2nd, 2014
    Posted at: 3:18 pm

    You view on SUNGOLD CAPITAL (BSE).
    i have 16000 shares @2.7
    should i hold or sell??

    CB, replies: Hi Gaurav, its a hold for 8-12 months time frame. dont add more

  7. ARVIND Says:
    August 2nd, 2014
    Posted at: 4:19 pm

    Sir
    Your view on Larsen and Tubro for one month, I am holding 10shares @Rs.1525/-

    Arvind

    CB, replies: Hi ARVIND, as of now is going a bit weak. we could add few more on dips once it stops falling and forms a base. lets wait

  8. akumar Says:
    August 2nd, 2014
    Posted at: 4:56 pm

    Good evening sir,

    Share your views about BAJAJ ELECTRICALS Please.

    CB, replies: Hi akumar, its going a bit weak. don't enter it yet

  9. SD Says:
    August 2nd, 2014
    Posted at: 4:56 pm

    CB

    on last trading day, i.e. yesterdy I bought 100 RAMCOSYS at an avarage rate of Rs.330 for intraday but the price come down to Rs. 323.65. I thought I would square of the trade at the day end. But my broker said that RAMCOSYS had price freezed at 323.65, so I wldn't be able to sell the stock.
    CB, I don't have any idea about this price freezing, can you enlighten me on this.
    How long I have to wait to sell this? In the mean time if price comes down below 323.65 what should I do? Plase help me. Already I am incurring heay loss, Please help me. what to do with RAMCOSYS, I want sell it immediately

    CB, replies: Hi SD, yes, since it hit a lower circuit, we cannot sell. hopefully will come out of the freeze on monday.

  10. jacky Says:
    August 2nd, 2014
    Posted at: 5:52 pm

    i have 500 shares of rei agro @3.65 what should i do is company is good whether i hold or exit

    CB, replies: Hi jacky, it has support at 3.4 levels, can bounce back from here. hold for now

  11. SD Says:
    August 2nd, 2014
    Posted at: 8:23 pm

    What is your views on RACOSYS? can I get my buyin price, i.e., by monday or tuesday?

    CB, replies: Hi SD, its seeing some profit booking. may need to hold onto it a bit longer

  12. chandan Says:
    August 2nd, 2014
    Posted at: 8:32 pm

    i hold already siemens [email protected] & albk [email protected] & ktkbank [email protected] , mmtc [email protected] and berger paint [email protected] . all are down . if technically nifty mid of month will be go 7400-7150 . i book my loss & then re enter ?

    CB, replies: Hi chandan, these are a hold for 1-2 months. are good bets, will bounce back in near term

  13. amit saini Says:
    August 2nd, 2014
    Posted at: 8:56 pm

    any site where i can study use vs int chart with fibonacci

    CB, replies: Hi amit saini, try www.chartink.com

  14. Ranjan Says:
    August 2nd, 2014
    Posted at: 9:26 pm

    I want to enter in ceat next week. Can you please tell me any good levels to enter. If ceat is not a good pick then please suggest some stock which I can hold for a month. I want to invest around 1.2 lac. Thanks You.

    CB, replies: Hi Ranjan, no, dont enter it yet. is seeing profit booking. can fall further

  15. San Says:
    August 2nd, 2014
    Posted at: 9:58 pm

    Hi CB,

    I am in Loss on Reliance Industries, TVS Motors and L&L. Can I average them at lower price? What is you stand on these shares?

    CB, replies: Hi San, no, dont avg thesee yet. lets wait a bit longer

  1. Your name>
    Change your image

    Note: rel="nofollow" in use - do not spam, do not advertise!

Breakouts

+ve 30 DMA    50 DMA    150 DMA    200 DMA
-ve 30 DMA    50 DMA    150 DMA    200 DMA

Latest Query

Samrudhiglobal.com wishing you and your friends and family Advance xmas and Happy New year...view more »
- by Sam
Status: Awaiting reply

Market Stats

Search Our Archives

Latest Investment Idea

Recent Comments