The Stock I BUY goes down!!!
Most people think that after they buy a stock, that stock tends to move down rather than moving up. This always anticipates them to think before purchasing any stock or share that they are likely to loose money in a script invested in.
I have heard people say that luck & patience plays a very important role for Stock Market players and Investors. This is very true, irrespective if the concerned person is a trader or a investor. But, one should also remember that thinking positive for the money invested in any investment actually tends to give huge profits.
In other words, a Short term trader should start thinking that after purchasing say a Stock named “A”(Always invest after studding the company fundamentally personally), the price of the Stock should easily increase by 100% in Short term rather than thinking what will happen if it manages to go down. This is what most of the successful Investors till date have followed and earned huge profits over the time.
It is very important to have positive beliefs & attitudes. This is not something that I say and use, but this should be rule followed by all the traders and investors. Warren Buffett quoted “I always knew I was going to be rich. I don’t think I ever doubted it for a minute “.
This statement clearly states that Buffett wanted to be rich, and his mind us always thinking about being rich, being rich, being rich, being rich all the time. Our subconscious minds control most of our behavior, and when you have such strong conviction of being rich, it is difficult not to be rich eventually.
Your thinking should note be “That whenever I purchase a script, I dream of it to be a Multibagger.” instead your thinking should be “That whenever I purchase a script, I Believed it to be a Multibagger.”
There’s no harm in thinking that the investment you made in quality stocks will fetch very good returns, In-fact this shall actually help you to earn more in the Long run, this is worth a try…
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- Sanjay I want to buy 8k mile plz give me sugg...In Intraday calls for 27-02-17
- seema What is your take on Axis and Reliance...In Intraday calls for 27-02-17
- Aniket Biswas hi cb, btst idea target plz...In Intraday calls for 27-02-17
- mrp Hi cb , holding yes bank, kotak bank &...In Intraday calls for 27-02-17
- ajit Hi CB sir, I have bought bajaj auto at...In Intraday calls for 27-02-17
- Prathmesh CB sir what levels can see in Coal Ind...In Intraday calls for 27-02-17
- Prathmesh CB sir as you told Wabag is 573 now......In Intraday calls for 27-02-17
- Prasadvsn27 Hi cb sir good afternoon. Please view ...In Intraday calls for 27-02-17
- SRINI dr reddys target for next month please...In Intraday calls for 27-02-17