Lotus Eye Care Hospital
“Lotus Eye Hospital and Institute” has been catering its valued added super specialty services to the society since 1993. Lotus always imports peer approved technologies from across the world. Lotus is a listed Corporate Eye Hospital in India with seven state-of-the-art Centers in Tamilnadu and Kerala.
LOTUS is known for its excellence in Ophthalmic services with personalized care and is committed to pioneering in the technological revolution in eye care and rendering service to thousands of patients from across the globe to see the world better than ever before.
Currently trading at 11, having a book value of 24.70 and PE of -26.43
Lotus serves with super specialty comprehensive eye care consisting of modern Cataract Surgery [Bladeless laser cataract Surgery], advanced LASIK procedures including Bladeless Lasik, ICL procedures, all varieties of corneal transplants , Medical and Surgical Retinal Services , state-of-the-art Contact Lens Clinic ,Orbital & Oculoplasty department, Glaucoma care ,Neuro ophthalmology and Uvea clinics .
They are into Cataract, Refractive Surgery, Glaucoma, Retina & Uvea, Cornea, Paediatric – Squint, Orbit and Oculoplasty, Neuro Ophtalmology, Eye Bank, Opticals, Contact Lens, Pharmacy, On Line Eye Check
As of today, company has a low debt of 0.05.
Providing excellence with a great foresight is the basis to setup Lotus Bausch & Lomb Institute of Optometry at Peelamedu, Coimbatore and Kadvendra, Cochin. The institute is collaborated with Bharathiyar University , Alagappa University for Diploma Nursing with Avinashi Lingam University. Lotus Eye Hospital and Institute is affiliated to MGR Medical University for Ophthalmic fellowship trainings in Cornea, Glaucoma, Retina and anterior segment. Lotus is also affiliated to National Board of Examination and central government origination for DNB teaching and training.
Considering its financials, low debt, presence and valuations, it looks like a strong bet for a long term investment.
Now get Penny Stock Alerts on your Mobile
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- lokesh hi...In Stock screener for NSE
- Harshal Hello Sir, I have entered IOC and Veda...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- Samuel Manappuram Finance Ltd. Bought @ 79...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- Somnath Hi Sir, Any intraday call for tomorrow...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- Vasavi Hi cb SpiceJet short term target ?...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- Shaurya Hindalco intraday target?...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- samir GM sir.......... cash intraday boug...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- samir GM sir cash intraday bought mc dowe...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- trader buy m&m 1180 pe @1.65...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- mani Sir, About today target for vedl wh...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- Latish Hi Samrudhi, I think you have typo,...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17