Cords Cable Industries
Cords is in the business of providing cost-effective and quality solutions for various electrical connectivity requirements.
Presently, they accomplish this through customized design and development, quality manufacturing and reliable delivery of all types of LT range cables and household wires.
Currently trading at 18.45, having a book value of 90.24 and P/E of 7.06
Cords was established in 1987 by a group of industry professionals with an objective of catering to a growing requirement for high quality customized cables. Over the years Cords has developed a wide range of specialized cables to address the specific requirements of industries involving modern process technologies, instrumentation and communication demanding the highest standards of precision and reliability, and household users seeking products with assured quality and safety.
Vision: To be recognized as a leading global player providing products and services offering comprehensive solutions for the data transmission & electrical connectivity requirements of the industry.
They manufacture cables conforming to International standards such as: EN, BS, IEC, VDE as well as various customers’ standards. They also hold BIS certification for all types of cables conforming to IS:1554(1)/1988 and IS:694-90. Cords Quality Management System is ISO 9001:2008 Certified, Environment Management System is ISO 14001:2004 and Health and Safety System is BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Certified.
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
Forbes Best Under a $ Billion – 2008
Cords was recognised by Forbes magazine in 2008 by listing us in their annual list “Best under a $ Billion” – a listing of best companies in Asia-Pacific region with an annual turnover less than $ 1 Billion. Also, Cords was the only cable company and among 22 Indian companies to be featured on the list
International Quality Crown Award – 2011
Based on feedback from various leading Industry players and experts Cords was awarded The International Quality Crown Award (Gold Category) by Business Initiative Directions (BID) in November 2011
International Business Times 1000 Fastest Growing Companies – 2012
Cords was recognised as the 513th fastest growing company in the World.
Ratna Shiromani Award -
The award was given for “excellence in manufacturing and marketing of special screened communication cables” and was presented to Mr. Naveen Sawhney by Mr. Balram Singh Yadav (then Minister of State for Mines)
Cords offers extensive expertise in design, development and manufacture of high quality power, control, instrumentation, thermocouple extension/compensating and communication cables conforming to Indian/international standards and customer specifications. The products include:
FireSave – Fire Survival Cables
XtremeTemp – Low Temprature Cables
LowTox – Fire Retardant Low Smoke Cables
ToxFree – Low Smoke Zero Halogen Cables
Oil and Gas Cables
Water Desalination & Special Custom Designed Hybrid Cables
Cordsol – PV Solar Cables
Considering its Market presence and valuations, it looks a strong bet for a long term investment
Now get Penny Stock Alerts on your Mobile
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- CB Hi Prathmesh, Good morning. most welco...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- TAPAN CB SIR, HEXA TRADEX NOT MOVING SO MUCH...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- Jaikumar Hi cb Can I buy m &m march ...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- SANJIV shill i buy relince future...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- Prathmesh Good afternoon CB sir, many thnx....In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- CB Hi mayank, yes, its facing strong resi...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- CB Hi Prashant, its a hold. can test 455....In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- mayank Sir your view on ongc As so many good...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- Prashant Dear Sirji Have short Tata motors ...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- Prathmesh Good Morning CB sir what levels can se...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17