Cords Cable Industries
Cords is in the business of providing cost-effective and quality solutions for various electrical connectivity requirements.
Presently, they accomplish this through customized design and development, quality manufacturing and reliable delivery of all types of LT range cables and household wires.
Currently trading at 18.45, having a book value of 90.24 and P/E of 7.06
Cords was established in 1987 by a group of industry professionals with an objective of catering to a growing requirement for high quality customized cables. Over the years Cords has developed a wide range of specialized cables to address the specific requirements of industries involving modern process technologies, instrumentation and communication demanding the highest standards of precision and reliability, and household users seeking products with assured quality and safety.
Vision: To be recognized as a leading global player providing products and services offering comprehensive solutions for the data transmission & electrical connectivity requirements of the industry.
They manufacture cables conforming to International standards such as: EN, BS, IEC, VDE as well as various customers’ standards. They also hold BIS certification for all types of cables conforming to IS:1554(1)/1988 and IS:694-90. Cords Quality Management System is ISO 9001:2008 Certified, Environment Management System is ISO 14001:2004 and Health and Safety System is BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Certified.
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
Forbes Best Under a $ Billion – 2008
Cords was recognised by Forbes magazine in 2008 by listing us in their annual list “Best under a $ Billion” – a listing of best companies in Asia-Pacific region with an annual turnover less than $ 1 Billion. Also, Cords was the only cable company and among 22 Indian companies to be featured on the list
International Quality Crown Award – 2011
Based on feedback from various leading Industry players and experts Cords was awarded The International Quality Crown Award (Gold Category) by Business Initiative Directions (BID) in November 2011
International Business Times 1000 Fastest Growing Companies – 2012
Cords was recognised as the 513th fastest growing company in the World.
Ratna Shiromani Award -
The award was given for “excellence in manufacturing and marketing of special screened communication cables” and was presented to Mr. Naveen Sawhney by Mr. Balram Singh Yadav (then Minister of State for Mines)
Cords offers extensive expertise in design, development and manufacture of high quality power, control, instrumentation, thermocouple extension/compensating and communication cables conforming to Indian/international standards and customer specifications. The products include:
FireSave – Fire Survival Cables
XtremeTemp – Low Temprature Cables
LowTox – Fire Retardant Low Smoke Cables
ToxFree – Low Smoke Zero Halogen Cables
Oil and Gas Cables
Water Desalination & Special Custom Designed Hybrid Cables
Cordsol – PV Solar Cables
Considering its Market presence and valuations, it looks a strong bet for a long term investment
Now get Penny Stock Alerts on your Mobile
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- siva hi cb your views on supreme tex pls...In Intraday calls for 20-01-17
- CB Hi Swamy, it has strng support at 335-...In Intraday calls for 20-01-17
- Swamy Hi CB I have 750 shares of ESCORT for...In Intraday calls for 20-01-17
- CB Hi Premsagar, most welcome....In Intraday calls for 20-01-17
- Premsagar Hi CB, Thanks you Sir...In Intraday calls for 20-01-17
- CB Hi Somnath, no call yet. if holds onto...In Intraday calls for 20-01-17
- CB Hi Premsagar, yes, has good support at...In Intraday calls for 20-01-17
- CB Hi Ravi, as of now no new call yet. be...In Intraday calls for 20-01-17
- Premsagar CB Sir , I have Cadila @ 362 , pls sh...In Intraday calls for 20-01-17
- Somnath Any call for Jubil food today?...In Intraday calls for 20-01-17
- Ravi which bank is best for BTST , please s...In Intraday calls for 20-01-17
- shweta M holding CHOINV , BIOCON, and APOTYR....In Intraday calls for 20-01-17
- CH View on JSW ENERGY PLS...In Intraday calls for 20-01-17