Markets extend gains led by financial shares
BSE FMCG and Oil & Gas indices have surged by almost 2% followed by counters like Metal, PSU, Capital Goods, Banks, Power, Consumer Durable and Healthcare, all gaining by 1% each.
Benchmark indices have extended the gains in late noon trades, amid value buying at lower level and short covering by traders, led by financials.
By 1420, the Sensex was up 200 points at 19,614 and the Nifty has gained 63 points to 5,926.
Devangshu Datta, Technical Analyst says “Some selling pressure can be above 5910. Futures premium is at 15-20. Support at 5,880. Use that as stop loss if you go long. Upside could be till 5,945 if resistance at 5,915-5,920 is broken.”
On the global front, Japan’s Nikkei share average ended at a new 53-month high on Friday, as exporters and real estate shares rose helped by bullish U.S. data, a weakening yen, and ongoing optimism aggressive easing will soon be adopted by the Bank of Japan’s new leadership.
The Nikkei advanced 2.6 percent to 12,283.62, its highest closing level since September 2008. For the week, the index gained 5.8 percent, the biggest weekly gain since December 2011.
For more visit: Business Standard
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- dr sharma hi cb pls give intraday tgt and stp fo...In Intraday calls for 29-07-15
- vincel Hai cb whats your view on south indian...In Intraday calls for 29-07-15
- avvsnr sir crude sold SL Hit. Huge loss. Any ...In Commodities calls for 29-07-15
- AslamP No charges but you can not do intra da...In Intraday calls for 29-07-15
- RLN Hi CB what is the view on ashok leylan...In Intraday calls for 29-07-15
- Harsha Hi CB, It seems a break out in century...In Intraday calls for 29-07-15
- NIZ Hi AslamP, thanks is there any charges...In Intraday calls for 29-07-15
- AslamP Hi Niz, yes you can sell after bu...In Intraday calls for 29-07-15
- varun soni Hey CB . Have bought 10 lots of Nifty ...In Intraday calls for 29-07-15
- NIZ sir i bought some shares in bse, ist p...In Intraday calls for 29-07-15
- Rishikanta sir can bhel test 290 tomorrow? please...In Intraday calls for 29-07-15
- Prashant Whats Your view on Auropharma ?? I hav...In Intraday calls for 29-07-15
- TAPAN CB Sir, JET AIRWAYS SHORT TERM TARGET ...In Intraday calls for 29-07-15