HDIL extends fall on Citigroup exit, tanks 28% in 2 days
Citigroup Global Markets Mauritius and Sarang Wadhawan sold equity shares worth of Rs 92 crore in past two days.
Housing Development & Infrastructure Ltd ( HDIL) has tanked 16% to Rs 80.60, extending its over 20% fall in past two trading sessions after the company’s promoter along with foreign investor sold equity shares worth of Rs 92 crore via open market transaction.
“On Wednesday, January 23, 2013 Citigroup Global Markets Mauritius Private Limited sold 4.93 million shares of HDIL at Rs 100.60 on the National Stock Exchange (NSE),” according to bulk deal data.
CitiGroup Global Market Mauritius Pvt Ltd, which held 1.1% stake in the Mumbai-based real estate developer at the end of December 2012 quarter, might have offloaded its entire holding through bulk deal.
Meanwhile, HDIL’s vice chairman and managing director Sarang Wadhawan sold 5 million shares on the NSE on Tuesday, reducing his stake to 0.99% from 2.19%.
The stock opened at Rs 96.50 and hit a high of Rs 97.60 on NSE. As many as a combined 45.65 million shares have already changed hands on the counter so far against an average around 27 million shares that were traded daily in past two weeks.
Source: Business Standard
- Dow Futures15317.00+105.00[+0.69%]
- Nikkei 22515138.12+100.88[+0.67%]
- Hang Seng23082.68+38.44[+0.17%]
- Straits Times3449.30-2.98[-0.09%]
- FTSE 1006723.06+35.26[+0.53%]
- CAC 404001.27+22.20[+0.56%]
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on Dec 21st, 2012 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on Dec 21st, 2012 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- CB Hi RG, book profit near 1640 levels. h...In Intraday calls for 17-05-13
- Prince Mayank Hi CB, what impact you see in tatamot...In Intraday calls for 17-05-13
- RG Target for Lt..Holding @1544?...In Intraday calls for 17-05-13
- CB Hi ramsingh, both are in a downtrend. ...In Intraday calls for 17-05-13
- ramsingh Hai CB! What is your opinion ab...In Intraday calls for 17-05-13
- CB Hi REDDY, technically it does look a b...In Intraday calls for 17-05-13
- REDDY Dear Sir, I am having AXIS BANK 154...In Intraday calls for 17-05-13
- Trade Expert Castrol S/L 327.50 Monday is crucial...In Intraday calls for 17-05-13
- Kartik Hi R@mi, Yes, go long with a SL at 152...In Intraday calls for 17-05-13