FII’s Buy stocks worth 2102 cr’s today
FII’s today seemed to have resumed their bulk buying, they made purchases of 2102 cr. in Cash Market today, keeping the Markets strong. DII’s on the other had remained net setters worth 1354.81 cr’s.
Indices opened on a flat and gained momentum as the session progressed. Later positive opening of European markets pushed the indices above psychological resistance levels.
Nifty ended at 6233.90, up 143 points (2.35 %). It managed to hit a high of 6240.25 and low of 6089.75. Sensex closed at 20687.88, up 484.54 points (2.40 %). The index touched a high of 20703.97 and low of 20211.66.
After seeing some profit booking for the past 2 days, the bulls came back in full strength to settle the score today. IT and FMCG shares were the most sought on hopes of strong Q2 numbers. Realty stocks also witnessed some buying.
Debutant Va Tech Wabag zoomed over 30% to Rs 1,709. The counter clocked a volume of 5.2 million shares on the BSE.
The Mid-caps and small-caps kind of under-performed the large-caps. The BSE mid-cap and small-cap indexex were up around 1% each as against a 2.4% gain on the benchmark Sensex. All the BSE sectoral indices ended in the green BSE IT index was the top gainer, adding by 3.1%, followed by the BSE Teck index (up 2.7%) and BSE Capital Goods index (up 2.6%).
The European indices were trading higher as well, the DAX in Germany was up 1.4%, the CAC 40 index in France also up 1.4% and FTSE index in UK up 1.2%.
HDFC (4.60%), TCS (4.56%), Wipro (4.48%), L&T (4.04%) and Jaiprakash Associates (4.01%) were the top Sensex gainers.
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- mrp Hi CB , Wt abt venus remedis for a wee...In Intraday calls for 30-01-15
- TAPAN CB Sir, HOW TO CHECK ANY STOCK DEBT IN...In Intraday calls for 30-01-15
- mahindra kalikiri thank u sir thank u very much and goo...In Intraday calls for 30-01-15
- Rajasekar Hi CB, SUNPHARAM & RANBAXY MEGE, W...In Intraday calls for 30-01-15
- MJ Sir, I bought heromotocorp 2950ce @ 8...In Intraday calls for 30-01-15
- Skb Hi cb, what about nifty for next week ...In Intraday calls for 30-01-15
- Rajasekar Hi CB, GE, how banknifty further down ...In Intraday calls for 30-01-15
- trade4444 Dear CB, Out of NCC and Dish TV whi...In Intraday calls for 30-01-15
- chandu Hi CB, I am holding INFOSYS 2100 put ...In Intraday calls for 30-01-15
- Manoj Kumar sir, Can u update the study material f...In Intraday calls for 30-01-15
- AK CB sir, hexaware tech target by monday...In Intraday calls for 30-01-15
- Souvik Thanks CB Sir....In Intraday calls for 30-01-15
- Prathmesh CB sir if I exit IOB at this level and...In Intraday calls for 30-01-15