Buy SE Investments – Call closed – 317% returns as on 06-04-10
CALL CLOSED (LONG TERM INVESTORS – HOLD IT) Buy SE Investments. Current market price: 41.6(after split). Long term target: 82.3. Book value: 44.5. P/E ratio: 4.08.
The philosophy of the Company is deeply rooted in the Indian tradition of ‘business with a social conscience’ and towards the attainment of this S. E. Investments Ltd. operates with utmost transparency and efficiency thereby ensuring maximum returns with minimum risk.
Company has 3 divisions:
1) Alternate Energy Division
2) Financial Services Division
3) Micro Credit Division
1) Alternate Energy Division – EIL owns 2.4 MW ( .6 MW X 4), Enercon make Wind Energy Generation’s at Vani Vilas Sagar at Chitradurga, Karnataka. The clear power is sold to BESCOM.
SEIL also owns 0.8 MW Enercon make WEG installed at Bhu/Kita – Jaisalmer – Rajasthan and the clear electricity generated is sold to Jodhpur Vidhyut Vitran Nigam Limited.
2) Financial Services Division – The Company is engaged in the business of hire-purchase and leasing of motor vehicles and it also provides personal loans, business loans, loans against property, etc. to individuals/corporate bodies . The Company has formulated various Schemes for Corporate Financing keeping in view the size and nature of business.
The Company also offers Fixed Deposit Schemes as per rules, regulations and guidelines prescribed by the Reserve Bank of India. The interest rate on Fixed Deposit is 12.50% per annum, compounded monthly. The Fixed Deposits of the Company have been rated at “MA-” (Adequate Safety) by M/s. ICRA Limited, New Delhi.
The Company also owns and manages the first private Safe Deposit Locker Vault at Agra. The vault is equipped with the state of art electronic security systems and other operational conveniences such as access control.
3) Micro Credit Division – he microcredit division provides loans to low-income households with loan sizes varying from Rs10,000 to Rs50,000. There are two streams of microfinance lending methodology employed by the company. The microcredit division provides loans to low-income households with loan sizes varying from Rs10,000 to Rs50,000. There are two streams of microfinance lending methodology employed by the company.
Individual Lending Model – Loans are extended to individual entrepreneurs for various purposes – both agricultural and non-agricultural. The loans are unsecured in nature and have cross guarantee of other borrowers.
Group Lending Model – loans are extended to borrower groups. Normally, these borrowers are ladies and have income from various sources like dairy, poultry, handicrafts, agricultural labor and other microenterprises.
Income generation loans – These loans are for productive purposes and are extended to households with a potential to employ the borrowed money in income generation. The loans are typically for 24 months. The clientele is spread across urban and rural areas. A large number of these loans are for agricultural uses like procurement of inputs, dairy and primary processing of agri produce.
Loans to Rickshaw pullers – this is a scheme specifically designed for rikshaw pullers and has been successfully pilot tested in Agra. The central idea is the issue of an asset-based loan to the rickshaw puller for which instalments are repayable on a daily repayment plan with 400 days duration (includes one weekly off). Full and timely repayment leads to ownership of the rickshaw being handed over to the puller. This concept is in happy contradiction to the existing practice in which an equivalent amount of a daily rental fee is paid to rent the vehicle, possibly for the lifetime of activity, with no scope for ownership. The innovation lies in its unique style of service delivery and design that addresses underlying causes of poverty through asset based entrepreneurship development. To be comprehensive in meeting the needs of the rickshaw puller and family, the daily repayment is a one-window repayment amount towards the eventual ownership of the rickshaw, a mobile connection, social security in terms of member deposit, accidental insurance premium, repairs, maintenance of the rickshaw and related financial training.
POWER NGO – The Company has promoted a Non-Government Organization in the name of ”Promotion of Women Entrepreneurs Revolution” (POWER) for extending training and assistance to women folk specially in rural areas through imparting vocational and professional training programmes.
data source: seil
SMS Alerts, no more page refreshes required
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- lokesh hi...In Stock screener for NSE
- Harshal Hello Sir, I have entered IOC and Veda...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- Samuel Manappuram Finance Ltd. Bought @ 79...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- Somnath Hi Sir, Any intraday call for tomorrow...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- Vasavi Hi cb SpiceJet short term target ?...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- Shaurya Hindalco intraday target?...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- samir GM sir.......... cash intraday boug...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- samir GM sir cash intraday bought mc dowe...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- trader buy m&m 1180 pe @1.65...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- mani Sir, About today target for vedl wh...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- Latish Hi Samrudhi, I think you have typo,...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17