Posted on: September 21st, 2014 and is filed under Investment Ideas.
Merck is a leading company for innovative and top-quality high-tech products in the pharmaceutical and chemical sectors. Around 39,000 employees work in 66 countries to improve the quality of life for patients, to further the success of our customers and to help meet global challenges. Merck is the world’s oldest pharmaceutical and chemical company. Since 1668 our name has stood for innovation, business success and responsible entrepreneurship. Target:..
Posted on: August 8th, 2010 and is filed under Investment Ideas.
Balmer Lawrie started its corporate journey as a Partnership Firm on 1st Februry 1867 at Kolkata, founded by two Scotmen - George Stephen Balmer and Alexander Lawrie. From Tea to Shipping, Insurance to Banking, Insurance to Banking, Trading to Manufacturing - there was hardly any business, Balme Lawrie did not delve into in its formative years. Target:..
Posted on: Jan 3rd, 2010 and is filed under Investment Ideas.
R S Saluja Group was established in the year 1969 for manufacturing ready-made garments for Domestic Market. Over the year’s company grown to a Pioneer position in exports, supplying yarns, fabrics and garments to major markets in Russia and Middle East.SEL manufacturing company are the manufacturers, exporters of all types of knitted garments. Target:..
Posted on: Sep 7th, 2009 and is filed under Investment Ideas.
The philosophy of the Company is deeply rooted in the Indian tradition of ‘business with a social conscience’ and towards the attainment of this S. E. Investments Ltd. operates with utmost transparency and efficiency thereby ensuring maximum returns with minimum risk. The Company is engaged in the business of hire-purchase and leasing of motor vehicles. Target:..
Posted on: May 25th, 2009 and is filed under Investment Ideas.
Ambika Cotton Mills Limited. The Company’s principal activity is to manufacture and market cotton yarn. Its cotton yarns are used for manufacturing of shirts and T Shirts. Its plant is located in Kanniyapuram, Dindigul district of Tamil Nadu. The Company operates only in India. The company has been working on value added products which yield better margins. Target:..
Posted on: April 23rd, 2009 and is filed under Investment Ideas.
Just when large manufacturers are curtailing their activities to save on costs, Bharat Electronics is opening a support centre at Kochi, Kerala, to serve its growing clientele. A Navratna public sector undertaking which gets 80-85 per cent of sales from the armed forces, BEL’s turnover and profit after tax have been rising consistently for four decades now. It is talking to global players like Lockheed Martin, Target:..
Posted on: February 3rd, 2009 and is filed under Investment Ideas.
Arshiya International Ltd is an Indian headquartered multinational company with offices spanning across India, Singapore, Australia, Dubai, Qatar, Oman and the United States. Arshiya is a leading entity in providing knowledge driven solutions to its global customers specifically focused on the areas of innovative technology, business process outsourcing, supply chain, demand chain and financial flow management services. Target:..
Posted on: January 20th, 2009 and is filed under Investment Ideas.
Hanung Toys & Textiles Ltd. (HTTL) is a name to be reckoned internationally in the field of Soft Toys and Home Furnishings. In India, it has the distinction of being the leading manufacturer and exporter of Soft Toys and one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of Home Furnishings. It is the licensee of Walt Disney characters for soft toys in the country. Target:..
Posted on: December 25th, 2008 and is filed under Investment Ideas.
Company has a land bank of over 37.80 million square feet. Company currently has several new projects in the pipeline. These developments will include 5 IT parks, 11 commercial complexes, 10 residential complexes, 1 serviced apartment building and 1 integrated township. Stock is trading at very cheap valuations and has the potential to become a mutibagger. Target:..
Posted on: December 9th, 2008 and is filed under Investment Ideas.
Karuturi Global is the world’s largest producer of roses, cultivating 585 million stems per annum. Boasts over a decade of experience in rose cultivation with operations in Ethiopia, Kenya and India. Strategic foothold in Ethiopia and Kenya would enable the company to cater to burgeoning demand from Europe and augment its global market share. Target:..
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- CB ill be back in some time...In Intraday calls for 16-01-17
- CB Hi Latish, shall hold onto it for btst...In Intraday calls for 16-01-17
- PKP Hi CB, sir, should i exit my infosys 1...In Intraday calls for 16-01-17
- Latish Hi CB, What do we do with SRF...In Intraday calls for 16-01-17
- CB Hi SURU, most welcome....In Intraday calls for 16-01-17
- SURU ok thank u...In Intraday calls for 16-01-17
- CB Hi SURU, it is going strong. can test ...In Intraday calls for 16-01-17
- SURU hi cb ur view on bank nift have 1950...In Intraday calls for 16-01-17
- CB Hi Dish, exit from it for now. is goin...In Intraday calls for 16-01-17
- Dish holding TATASTEEL17JAN440PE. shld i bo...In Intraday calls for 16-01-17
- deepan hi CB please share your view for DCB T...In Intraday calls for 16-01-17
- vinod Hi CB sir, I will trade 9 to 3 pm. Wh...In Intraday calls for 16-01-17