Quotes with Resistance & Support
Market Information

Your Queries > Buy | Sell | Hold a stock ?

More than 200,000 Queries replied and counting..

Confused whether it is the right time to buy a stock, sell a stock, enter into the market or any Stock Market related queries. If yes, the please feel free to post it in the form of a comment. I will try to give you the best possible strategy on your Stock or Market, but at the same time I also expect you to read our disclaimer.

So feel free to go ahead and write a query. If you want to receive a email as soon as your query is answered, all you need do is subscribe to our auto email feature.

426,753 Responses

{ ADD YOUR OWN }

  1. sandhya Says:
    April 18th, 2017
    Posted at: 1:48 pm

    Cb sir u hv recommended sbi pharma fund for sip
    Sir could u suggest alongwith this any other good mutual funds also. Thnks in advance nd god bless u

    CB, replies: Hi sandhya, sure, can also add L&T midcap fund (G)

  2. sandhya Says:
    April 18th, 2017
    Posted at: 1:49 pm

    Cb sir u hv recommended sbi pharma fund for sip
    Sir could u suggest alongwith this any other good mutual funds also. Thnks in advance nd god bless u

    CB, replies: Hi sandhya, sure, can also add L&T midcap fund (G)

  3. sanjay gawande Says:
    April 18th, 2017
    Posted at: 1:50 pm

    hello sir
    I have bought JSW STEEL future @196 pls suggest

    CB, replies: Hi sanjay gawande, it has good support at 188-191. lets hold for now. hedge with a 190pe ****************************************** ill be back in some time

  4. CB Says:
    April 18th, 2017
    Posted at: 2:03 pm

    Hi sanjay gawande, it has good support at 188-191. lets hold for now. hedge with a 190pe ****************************************** ill be back in some time Hi sandhya, sure, can also add L&T midcap fund (G) Hi nayanap, hold for now. sl near 1550


  5. msmac Says:
    April 18th, 2017
    Posted at: 2:13 pm

    CB SIR, WHAT IS YOUR VIEW ON VEDANTA

    CB, replies: Hi msmac, avoid steel stocks for now. are going weak

  6. Ashok Says:
    April 18th, 2017
    Posted at: 2:27 pm

    GM Sir,

    Want to invest in 5,000 shares of Sunil Hitech for 1 year. Can I buy and if yes which level to enter?

    CB, replies: Hi Ashok, can look to add few above 15. does look good

  7. JP Says:
    April 18th, 2017
    Posted at: 2:42 pm

    Sir,
    Holding Relinfra long 1 lot. Why sudden downside? What level it can see today / tomorrow?
    Thanks

    CB, replies: Hi JP, european markets open lower. guess thats the reason. relinfra is a hold with sl at 550

  8. subrat Says:
    April 18th, 2017
    Posted at: 2:45 pm

    Hdil gone down.... Is the rise ends at 94 lvl?? It was underperforming mkt since 2 years..nd in last 5 years it stood 100 lvl nd after touching then go down... Ibrealst seen a bumper rally what is problem with hdil??

    CB, replies: Hi subrat, not really sure. hdil too has done well but not sure what is the news on ibreal

  9. nayanap Says:
    April 18th, 2017
    Posted at: 2:58 pm

    fut aditya birla nuvo@ 1570...should i carry for tomorrow or book a loss?pl guide...

    THank u so much

    CB, replies: Hi nayanap, it has strong support at 1515-1525. lets hold for now. dont add more

  10. Debashis mishra Says:
    April 18th, 2017
    Posted at: 3:55 pm

    Good evening sir I am buying Radico 115.30...500share now109 wait or exit??what your opinion

    CB, replies: Hi Debashis mishra, its near good support of 105-110. lets hold for now.

  11. sanjay gawande Says:
    April 18th, 2017
    Posted at: 4:33 pm

    hello sir jsw steel closed at 186.75 buying price @196 tomorrow any possibility for recovery or book loss tomorrow morning. please advice

    CB, replies: Hi sanjay gawande, european markets are going weak as of now. if possible hedge with a short in may series at opening tomorrow

  12. Malaya Says:
    April 18th, 2017
    Posted at: 4:43 pm

    Can you suggest on reliance Infra 600 call option..

    CB, replies: Hi Malaya, avoid entering ce for now. can enter a pe below 550

  13. Mak Says:
    April 18th, 2017
    Posted at: 6:23 pm

    Hi CB,
    I am still holding HDIL...should continue to hold or exit??

    CB, replies: Hi Mak, yes, can test 100

  14. subrat Says:
    April 18th, 2017
    Posted at: 6:43 pm

    Are u only watching only techanical???
    Not any news/stock name change/fundamental/wether to buy ipo etc ??
    In december month I want to buy ibrealst,adani ent,adani transmission, ajmera etc many stocks come low price but u said looks weak now see 100-150% rallied..
    need u r advice any stock there with strong upside potential which will give decent rreturn so that I will sell HDIL..

    CB, replies: Hi subrat, yes, usually only technicals. hold hdil for now

  1. Your name>
    Change your image

    Note: rel="nofollow" in use - do not spam, do not advertise!

Interesting Posts:

Breakouts

+ve 30 DMA    50 DMA    150 DMA    200 DMA
-ve 30 DMA    50 DMA    150 DMA    200 DMA

Latest Query

Sir, I bought Maruti 8000 call @ 250 and Auro pharma 860 call @ 34. Kindly suggest hold or exit...view more »
- by Sp
Status: Awaiting reply

Market Stats

  • Nasdaq
    6421.77
    0.00
    [-0.01%]
  • Nikkei 225
    20296.45
    -51.00
    [-0.25%]
  • Hang Seng
    27880.53
    -229.00
    [-0.82%]
  • Straits Times
    3220.25
    +6.00
    [+0.20%]
  • FTSE 100
    7310.64
    +46.00
    [+0.64%]
  • CAC 40
    5281.29
    +14.00
    [+0.27%]

Search Our Archives

Latest Investment Idea

Recent Comments