What is a Technical Chart?
A Technical Chart is a image or a tool showing you the trend of a particular stock, Technical charts are build using the all or one of the 4 parameters for a particular stock, these parameters mainly include the open, high, low and close of a particular stock for a particular time period (say a minute of a day or a week).
Below is a example of a Technical Chart
Technical Charting has become increasingly popular over the past several years, as more and more people believe that the historical performance of a stock is a strong indication of future performance.
The use of past performance should come as no surprise. People using fundamental analysis have always looked at the past performance of companies by comparing fiscal data from previous quarters and years to determine future growth. The difference lies in the technical analyst’s belief that securities move according to very predictable trends and patterns. These trends continue until something happens to change the trend, and until this change occurs, price levels are predictable.
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- Chacko Sir, Can I invest in BHARATIDIL for...In Intraday calls for 29-03-17
- a2b dear cb tgt for idea andonmobile for t...In Intraday calls for 28-02-17
- Vasavi Hi cb Tfcil short term target ?...In Intraday calls for 29-03-17
- Ram Hi cb sir, What's the growth of solar...In Intraday calls for 29-03-17
- Krishna Hi CB, I bought fedder llyod @70.. can...In Intraday calls for 29-03-17
- devjani Sir hdfc future intra level please.....In Intraday calls for 29-03-17
- Jayant I have spicejet@74 Should I hold or ...In Intraday calls for 29-03-17
- Dish NMDC intraday target pls...In Intraday calls for 29-03-17
- devjani Sir, union bank future intraday level ...In Intraday calls for 29-03-17
- Ron TRITURBINE intraday target ??...In Intraday calls for 29-03-17
- Ron Axis bank intraday upside and downsid...In Intraday calls for 29-03-17
- Rajesh Suggest best stock picks for intraday ...In Intraday calls for 29-03-17
- ninad Hi CB, your view on vedanta for today ...In Intraday calls for 29-03-17