Technical View:: Nifty, SBI & Dabur India
Click on the image to enlarge.
Nifty: Nifty is nearing strong support levels of 5500-5550. Has managed to hold onto these levels since Sep’12 and is forming a triple bottom here. This time around if manages to hold onto this level, could bounce back to 5700. On the downside, a close below 5500 can take nifty lower to 5380.
SBI: SBI has strong support at 1910 levels. A close below this can take it lower to 1850. Next strong support below 1910 comes in at 1820
Dabur India: Technically it is in an uptrend. Being a defensive bet, it tends to do well when markets are going flat/ weak. It is facing resistance at 158 levels. A close above this can take it higher to 166. On the downside support comes in at 148.
SMS Alerts, no more page refreshes required
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- Market Bull Hi CB, bought Philipcarb @119... can h...In Muhurat Trading - 23-10-14
- CB Hi harshal, around 2-3 weeks. TCI has ...In Muhurat Trading - 23-10-14
- harshal Hi CB Sir, i have a query on your call...In Muhurat Trading - 23-10-14
- CB Hi AzQ, its facing resistance near 120...In Muhurat Trading - 23-10-14
- AzQ Sir, Can you comment on Gujarat Apoll...In Muhurat Trading - 23-10-14