Technical View:: Nifty, SBI & Dabur India
Click on the image to enlarge.
Nifty: Nifty is nearing strong support levels of 5500-5550. Has managed to hold onto these levels since Sep’12 and is forming a triple bottom here. This time around if manages to hold onto this level, could bounce back to 5700. On the downside, a close below 5500 can take nifty lower to 5380.
SBI: SBI has strong support at 1910 levels. A close below this can take it lower to 1850. Next strong support below 1910 comes in at 1820
Dabur India: Technically it is in an uptrend. Being a defensive bet, it tends to do well when markets are going flat/ weak. It is facing resistance at 158 levels. A close above this can take it higher to 166. On the downside support comes in at 148.
SMS Alerts, no more page refreshes required
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- ROCK dear sir, what r ur view on sail. i ha...In Intraday calls for 28-11-14
- CB Hi LB, yes. hold onto it a bit longer....In Intraday calls for 28-11-14
- LB Hi CB sir , I got Onmobile Global 100...In Intraday calls for 28-11-14
- CB Hi Wahid, can add in small quantity fo...In Intraday calls for 28-11-14
- Wahid Hi CB Sir, can I buy IGL @cmp or else ...In Intraday calls for 28-11-14
- cvrprakash Dear CB As Rupee going down how Ban...In Intraday calls for 28-11-14
- Finfreak Hi CB, My Query please. your views on...In Intraday calls for 28-11-14
- CB Hi Hanshu, can expect some downside. ...In Intraday calls for 28-11-14
- Hanshu Hi CB, how will MKT react to GDP data....In Intraday calls for 28-11-14