Technical View:: Nifty, Asian paints, Petronet & Vedanta
Click on chart to enlarge.
Nifty: Nifty is back to strong support levels of 8050-8100. A close below 8050 can take nifty lower to 7800 levels. It hasn’t closed below 8050 since Nov’14 On the upside if holds onto 8050 can test 8250 again.
Asian Paints: Asian paints has been moving in a range since last few days. It has strong support at 740-745 levels. If breaks it on the downside, can test 710 in near term. On the upside, it has strong resistance at 780-790 levels.
Petronet: Petronet has been witnessing buying interest recently. Has found strong support in the 175-180 zone. On the upside, a close above 189 can take it higher to 200-202 levels.
Vedanta: Vedanta is nearing strong support levels. Has formed a triple bottom formation at 180-185 levels. A close below 180, can take it lower to 165-168 levels. Strong resistance at 195-200.
Get instant Swing call alerts on Mobile
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- Pradeep Bajajfinance...In Intraday calls for 22-02-17
- siva hi cb your views o n ujaas energy and ...In Intraday calls for 22-02-17
- NIZ cb ji bought Risa intl for long term a...In Intraday calls for 22-02-17
- Prathmesh CB sir how HOVs is looking from techni...In Intraday calls for 22-02-17
- NIZ cb ji target for Colgate....In Intraday calls for 22-02-17
- Vinal ( Samrudhi group) Option Buy south bank 22. 65 ce mar...In Intraday calls for 22-02-17
- NIZ cb ji target for hovs...In Intraday calls for 22-02-17
- hemanth CB Sir, kindly share your view for NHP...In Intraday calls for 22-02-17