Satyam promoters gradually reduce stake
MUMBAI: The promoters of Satyam Computers, currently facing the wrath of shareholders over corporate governance issues, used to own as much as 25.60 per cent equity in the company till few years ago before reducing their stake in phases.
A look at the shareholding pattern of the company over the years reveal that the promoters held 25.60 per cent equity as of March 2001 but reduced their stake every year thereafter.
By March 2002, their stake got reduced to 22.26 per cent and further down to 20.74 per cent as of March 2003.
As per the shareholding pattern, the promoters held 17.35 per cent stake as of March 2004 which went down to 15.67 per cent in March 2005 and 14.02 per cent in March 2006.
The biggest reduction came about in the subsequent year. For, as of March 2007, the promoters’ stake went down to single digits at 8.79 per cent.
As of September 2008, the promoters held 8.61 per cent stake which is the latest figure available. The company will file the shareholding pattern for December quarter in the month of January.
Interestingly, foreign institutional investors which used to hold as high as 56 per cent equity in the company as of March 2005 currently hold 46.86 per cent.
Souce: yahoo finance.
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- ninad Hi CB, your view on DHFL and adani po...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- CB Hi Prathmesh, Good morning. most welco...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- TAPAN CB SIR, HEXA TRADEX NOT MOVING SO MUCH...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- Jaikumar Hi cb Can I buy m &m march ...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- SANJIV shill i buy relince future...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- Prathmesh Good afternoon CB sir, many thnx....In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- CB Hi mayank, yes, its facing strong resi...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- CB Hi Prashant, its a hold. can test 455....In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- mayank Sir your view on ongc As so many good...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- Prashant Dear Sirji Have short Tata motors ...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- Prathmesh Good Morning CB sir what levels can se...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17