Muhurat Trading 2010 Timings – Samavat 2067 – 11-05-10
Bombay Stock Exchange, via a small statement has released the timings for the Muhurat Trading (Samavat Year 2067) on 5 November 2010 on occasion of Diwali.
Login: 5 pm to 6 pm
Call Auction: 6 pm to 6.15 pm
Continuous Trading: 6.15 pm to 7 pm
Closing: 7 pm to 7.10 pm
Post Closing: 7.10 pm to 7.30 pm
Member Query and 6A/7A entries: 7.30 pm to 8 pm.
Block deals will be allowed between 6.15 pm to 6.50 pm.
Muhurat Trading is considered as an Auspicious session where many Traders go buy on the occasion. Many new Investor’s who wish to enter the Equity Market choose Muhurat trading as their session to buy a few stocks. On most occasions, the stock market’s end up (quite high) in the Green when the trading period ends.
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- SKB Starpaper,cgcl,hpl,sequent,welspunind....In Intraday calls for 24-03-17
- CB Hi Mani, vguard can test 190 again in ...In Intraday calls for 24-03-17
- Mani Sir vguard and grauer and Weil's 2-3 m...In Intraday calls for 24-03-17
- CB Hi zia, can test 302-303 Hi seema, ...In Intraday calls for 24-03-17
- seema Can we go for buying Bharat Finance he...In Intraday calls for 24-03-17
- zia CN SIR COAL INDIA TARGET MONDAY...In Intraday calls for 24-03-17
- CB Hi Harshal, its a hold. seems can test...In Intraday calls for 24-03-17
- Harshal Hi Sir, please suggest targets for ved...In Intraday calls for 24-03-17
- zia CB PENALTY ON COAL INDIA REDUCE HALF ...In Intraday calls for 24-03-17