Factory output rises by 2.6 pc in July
NEW DELHI: After contracting for two straight months, industrial production entered the positive zone in July, recording a growth of 2.6 per cent on account of improved performance of manufacturing and power sectors.
Factory output measured in terms of the Index of Industrial Production (IIP) had contracted 0.1 per cent in July last year, as per the data released by Central Statistical Organisation today.
Meanwhile, IIP for June was revised upwards to a decline of 1.78 per cent from a provisional 2.2 per cent dip in production. It contracted by 2.8 per cent in May this year.
During April-July this year, factory output contraction remained flat at 0.2 per cent.
The manufacturing sector, which constitutes over 75 per cent of the index, grew by 3 per cent in July compared to zero growth in the month a year earlier. During April-July, the sector saw a decline of 0.2 per cent compared with a contraction of 0.6 per cent in the period last year.
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- CB Hi Prathmesh, Good morning. most welco...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- TAPAN CB SIR, HEXA TRADEX NOT MOVING SO MUCH...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- Jaikumar Hi cb Can I buy m &m march ...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- SANJIV shill i buy relince future...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- Prathmesh Good afternoon CB sir, many thnx....In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- CB Hi mayank, yes, its facing strong resi...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- CB Hi Prashant, its a hold. can test 455....In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- mayank Sir your view on ongc As so many good...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- Prashant Dear Sirji Have short Tata motors ...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- Prathmesh Good Morning CB sir what levels can se...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17