Factory output rises by 2.6 pc in July
NEW DELHI: After contracting for two straight months, industrial production entered the positive zone in July, recording a growth of 2.6 per cent on account of improved performance of manufacturing and power sectors.
Factory output measured in terms of the Index of Industrial Production (IIP) had contracted 0.1 per cent in July last year, as per the data released by Central Statistical Organisation today.
Meanwhile, IIP for June was revised upwards to a decline of 1.78 per cent from a provisional 2.2 per cent dip in production. It contracted by 2.8 per cent in May this year.
During April-July this year, factory output contraction remained flat at 0.2 per cent.
The manufacturing sector, which constitutes over 75 per cent of the index, grew by 3 per cent in July compared to zero growth in the month a year earlier. During April-July, the sector saw a decline of 0.2 per cent compared with a contraction of 0.6 per cent in the period last year.
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- dr sharma hi cb good morning .kindly give target...In Intraday calls for 29-03-17
- ninad Hi CB, sir your view on acc, ultratech...In Intraday calls for 29-03-17
- mayank Hi siva, hi Siva you can trade with ...In Intraday calls for 29-03-17
- Real Madrid Tröja This design is spectacular! You most c...In Nila Infrastructures Ltd - 165% Profits
- Aston Villa Tröja Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! ...In BGIL Films & Technologies Ltd
- Harshal Hello CB Sir, please suggest near term...In Intraday calls for 29-03-17
- deepan Hi CB, Please share your view on ...In Intraday calls for 29-03-17
- mayank Sir your view on Ramky infra for this ...In Intraday calls for 29-03-17
- mayank Sir your view on Ramky infra for this ...In Stock screener for NSE
- debashis mishra sir quick heal buy 257 @ 500qty sir w...In Stock screener for NSE
- siva Hi CB which the best broker with zero ...In Intraday calls for 29-03-17
- Prash Hi CB sir, Can I accumulate MT Educ...In Intraday calls for 29-03-17
- debashis mishra sir pls quick heal what about opinion...In Stock screener for NSE