Back on the road, LML gets a kickstart
The BSE Sensex, meanwhile, was down 0.77 points, or 0.01%, to 15016.44.
On BSE, 1.32 lakh shares of the scrip were traded. The stock had an average daily volume of 1.14 lakh shares on BSE in past one quarter.
LML was locked at the upper circuit breaker throughout the day. It had hit a 52-week high of Rs 20.40 on 22 August 2006 and a 52-week low of Rs 8.25 on 13 Decemeber 2006.
The scrip of the small-cap automobile producer had outperformed the market in the one month to 13 August 2007, falling 0.92% as against the Sensex’s 1.67% drop. It had, however, underperformed the market in the past three months, declining 9.5% as against the Sensex’s 7.81% gain.
The company’s equity capital is Rs 80.36 crore, with 8.03 crore outstanding shares of face value of Rs 10 each.
Reportedly, the Kanpur-based two-wheeler manufacturer launched its 150cc Vespa brands — NV SPL and Select II — this week with an on-road price of Rs 35000 in New Delhi. LML has started operations with two dealers in the capital and is targeting sales of 500 units in the next few months.
The company had stopped scooter production in February 2006 due to financial problems. It resumed its activity in April 2007 and had focused only on exports to regions like Egypt, West Asia and Africa, besides Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. It exported 16,000 units till July-end 2007 and is targeting another 50,000 units this fiscal, reports suggest.
LML reported a loss of Rs 11.25 crore in Q1 June 2007 as against a loss of Rs 13.32 crore in Q1 June 2006. Sales rose 427.3% to Rs 22.25 crore in Q1 June 2007 over Q1 June 2006.
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- CB Hi Sona, ok. its a hold for now. keep ...In Intraday calls for 20-01-17
- CB Hi Sona, cannot really be sure yet. ca...In Intraday calls for 20-01-17
- dak Also, Axis bank seems down today. can ...In Intraday calls for 20-01-17
- Sona Hi CB, holding 19500 CE at 30...In Intraday calls for 20-01-17
- dak CB, does Infy seem to have reversed af...In Intraday calls for 20-01-17
- Sona Hi CB, thanks...will it go 19300 b4 th...In Intraday calls for 20-01-17
- CB Hi Shalini, Good morning. its a hold f...In Intraday calls for 20-01-17
- Shalini GM CB.. Holding Merck @ 980.. Shall i ...In Intraday calls for 20-01-17
- CB Hi Sona, seems may remain a bit flat t...In Intraday calls for 20-01-17
- Sona Hi CB, whats your view on BANK NIFTY F...In Intraday calls for 20-01-17
- CB Hi Mani, can test 81.2....In Intraday calls for 20-01-17
- CB Hi SKB, tata power can test 84. kwalit...In Intraday calls for 20-01-17
- Aniket hi cb, good morning, pidilite and jubf...In Intraday calls for 20-01-17