Tyche Industries Ltd
Tyche Industries was incorporated in 1998 as Siris Soft, which was promoted by Gokuraju Ganesh Kumar and B. Kasi Raju. It was established as a software company but later on was diversified into the manufacture of fine chemicals. The company got its present name with effect from December 2004. Its commercial production commenced from August 2005 and it dispatched its first export consignment of 5 tons of Glucosamine HCL in September 2005.
Currently Tyche is a leading manufacturer of API’s, Intermediates, Nutraceuticals, Fine and Specialty Chemicals. Tyche Industries Ltd is a debt free company, having its headquarters in Hyderabad. It works in close association with clients(Domestic & International) and develops solutions for API’s, Intermediates and Fine Chemicals.
Its an ISO 9001:2000 certified company; Tyche Industries has state-of-the-art manufacturing plants at Kakinada & Tanuku, Andhra Pradesh and a world class Research & Development Centre at Hyderabad, supported by a highly skilled workforce and a strong R&D team of professionals.
Tyche has the R & D centre at Hyderabad is equipped with a Kilo lab and sophisticated instrumentation like:
- GC with Head space
- Digital Polarimeter
- Auto Titrators, etc.
- Reaction Capabilities – 30 deg to 270 deg
- SS Reactor’s – Ranging from 100Lts to 500Lts
- GLR’s – Ranging from 100Lts to 500 Lts
- SS Hydrogenators – Ranging from 1Lt, 2Lt, 250Lts with pressure range up to 25 Kg/cm2
- SS Centrifuges
- High Vacuum Distillation System Etc.
Currently trading around 19.90 and having a P/E of 2.96, Book value of 26
The company also exports its products to the International markets. Considering its operating growth and strong financial status, it can be entered for Long term investment
Now get Penny Stock Alerts on your Mobile
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- lokesh hi...In Stock screener for NSE
- Harshal Hello Sir, I have entered IOC and Veda...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- Samuel Manappuram Finance Ltd. Bought @ 79...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- Somnath Hi Sir, Any intraday call for tomorrow...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- Vasavi Hi cb SpiceJet short term target ?...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- Shaurya Hindalco intraday target?...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- samir GM sir.......... cash intraday boug...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- samir GM sir cash intraday bought mc dowe...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- trader buy m&m 1180 pe @1.65...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- mani Sir, About today target for vedl wh...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- Latish Hi Samrudhi, I think you have typo,...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17