Tyche Industries Ltd
Tyche Industries was incorporated in 1998 as Siris Soft, which was promoted by Gokuraju Ganesh Kumar and B. Kasi Raju. It was established as a software company but later on was diversified into the manufacture of fine chemicals. The company got its present name with effect from December 2004. Its commercial production commenced from August 2005 and it dispatched its first export consignment of 5 tons of Glucosamine HCL in September 2005.
Currently Tyche is a leading manufacturer of API’s, Intermediates, Nutraceuticals, Fine and Specialty Chemicals. Tyche Industries Ltd is a debt free company, having its headquarters in Hyderabad. It works in close association with clients(Domestic & International) and develops solutions for API’s, Intermediates and Fine Chemicals.
Its an ISO 9001:2000 certified company; Tyche Industries has state-of-the-art manufacturing plants at Kakinada & Tanuku, Andhra Pradesh and a world class Research & Development Centre at Hyderabad, supported by a highly skilled workforce and a strong R&D team of professionals.
Tyche has the R & D centre at Hyderabad is equipped with a Kilo lab and sophisticated instrumentation like:
- GC with Head space
- Digital Polarimeter
- Auto Titrators, etc.
- Reaction Capabilities – 30 deg to 270 deg
- SS Reactor’s – Ranging from 100Lts to 500Lts
- GLR’s – Ranging from 100Lts to 500 Lts
- SS Hydrogenators – Ranging from 1Lt, 2Lt, 250Lts with pressure range up to 25 Kg/cm2
- SS Centrifuges
- High Vacuum Distillation System Etc.
Currently trading around 19.90 and having a P/E of 2.96, Book value of 26
The company also exports its products to the International markets. Considering its operating growth and strong financial status, it can be entered for Long term investment
Now get Penny Stock Alerts on your Mobile
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- ninad Hi CB, your view on DHFL and adani po...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- CB Hi Prathmesh, Good morning. most welco...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- TAPAN CB SIR, HEXA TRADEX NOT MOVING SO MUCH...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- Jaikumar Hi cb Can I buy m &m march ...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- SANJIV shill i buy relince future...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- Prathmesh Good afternoon CB sir, many thnx....In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- CB Hi mayank, yes, its facing strong resi...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- CB Hi Prashant, its a hold. can test 455....In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- mayank Sir your view on ongc As so many good...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- Prashant Dear Sirji Have short Tata motors ...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- Prathmesh Good Morning CB sir what levels can se...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17