Company is into Indian Textile, Apparel and Iron & Steel Scrap.
INDIAN TEXTILE & APPAREL INDUSTRY:
India is the second largest producer of textiles and garments in the world. The Indian textiles and apparel industry is expected to grow very fast in next few years. This industry accounts for large amount to the world’s spindle capacity. Abundant availability of raw materials such as cotton, wool, silk and jute as well
as skilled workforce have made the country a sourcing hub.
The textiles industry has made a major contribution to the national economy in terms of direct and indirect employment generation and net foreign exchange earnings. The sector contributes large amount to the country’s foreign exchange inflows. It provides direct employment to over 45 million people. The textiles sector is the second largest provider of employment after agriculture. Thus, growth and all round development of this industry has a direct bearing on the improvement of the India’s economy.
Currently trading at 1.51, having book value of 2.26 and P/E of 50.33.
Company has almost 0 debt and has been posting small profits every quarter. It does look like a good long term bet.
The Indian textiles industry is set for strong growth, buoyed by strong domestic consumption as well as export demand.
The most significant change in the Indian textiles industry has been the advent of man-made fibers (MMF). India has successfully placed its innovative range of MMF textiles in almost all the countries across the globe.
The textiles sector has witnessed a spurt in investment during the last five years. The industry (including dyed and printed) attracted foreign direct investors.
IRON & STEEL SCRAP
Iron & Steel Scrap is one of the essential requirements for manufacture of steel in mini-steel industry. It is also consumed by some major steel plants. Scrap–especially that from the ship breaking industry supplies substantial quantity of re-rollable steel and steel scrap for the iron & steel industry. Iron scrap is available in the country in the form of pressed bundles, a mixture of used steel components (called as a commercial scrap), turnings and borings and heavy melting scrap. These are generated by industries of all sectors like automobiles, railways and engineering workshops. The collection and processing of scrap in an organised manner is undertaken by a few units in the country. In the local market, scrap is supplied by dealers who in turn arrange to have scrap collected manually or through sub-dealers. The consumption of scrap is mainly reported by Induction Furnace and Electric Arc Furnace units, integrated steel plants and alloy steel & foundry industries. Scraps are used in the steel sector after recycling. Recycling scrap helps in conservation of energy as re-melting of scrap requires much less energy than production of iron or steel from iron ore. Also, the consumption of iron and scrap by re-melting reduces the burden on land fill disposal facilities and prevents the accumulation of abandoned steel products in the environment. It increases the availability of semi-finished material which otherwise would have to be produced using the ore. Thus, it helps in conservation of natural resources.
Now get Penny Stock Alerts on your Mobile
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- abhi Good Morning sir.. I have hold Maru...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- Aniket Biswas hi cb, bpcl intraday short sell target...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- DVL Sir LICHF short term tgt pls...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- Prathmesh CB sir what levels can see in Wabag?...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- lavanya Hi CB, your view on Equitas for today...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- Sripathi Intraday Call : Buy LICHSGFIN @ CMP Wi...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- CB ill be back in 30 min...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- CB Hi vinu, dish can test 96. adani power...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- vinu dish tv and adanipower for intraday??...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- CB Hi dinesh, Good morning.its facing som...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- dinesh hi cb gm. your view on bank of baroda ...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- Arnav Hi CB,Good morning, your view on bank ...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- CB Hi AJ, can add hsil on dips near 302-3...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17