ORTIN LABORATORIES LIMITED, established in the year 1986 as a Private Limited Company with a nominal capital of One lakh rupees to offer QUALITY Drugs and Medicines to the suffering mankind. Later, in the year 1994, this Private Limited Company converted as a Public Limited Company.
These proceeds were utilized for constructing a Factory in a spacious area of 25000 sq feet with all ultra-modern infrastructure as per the WHO GMP Standards to manufacture the complete range of Pharmaceutical Formulations of TABLETS, CAPSULES, SYRUPS, DRY POWDERS & OINTMENTS.
Ortin has been certified as an ISO 9001: 2000 Company by the internationally recognized Quality Management Certification Body, the National Quality Assurance, UK in pursuance of its focus towards Quality with its Policy to enhance customer satisfaction by providing Quality Pharmaceutical Formulations at optimum cost and maintain profitability through continual improvement of Quality Management Systems and cGMP.
Ortin has a manufacturing capacity of:
600 Lakh Numbers of Tablets
600 Lakh Numbers of Capsules
50 Lakh tubes of Ointments
25 Lakh Bottles of Dry Powders which includes Betalactum and Non-Betalactum Medicines.
It is honored as a registered Supplier of Drugs & Medicines with the most reputed Central, State & Quasi-Government Organizations & Institutions of our Country such as the Railways, Health Ministry, Defence, Posts & Telegraph, Electricity Hospitals, Transport Organizations, Research Institutions such as JIPMER, IICT etc.
Currently trading at 33, having a P/E of 11 and a Book value of 21
It is channeling its efforts towards building an overseas marketing network in order to enhance exports to third world countries. It is also planning to launch innovative Biotechnology products in Orthopedic and Dental Segments.
The company also plans to acquire Vineet Laboratories which is a supplier of active pharmaceutical ingredients, organic intermediates, fine chemicals and organometallics of highest quality.
Considering the future prospects and the growth of the company in the previous years, one may enter it for Long term for decent returns
Now get Penny Stock Alerts on your Mobile
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- siva hi cb your views on supreme tex pls...In Intraday calls for 20-01-17
- CB Hi Swamy, it has strng support at 335-...In Intraday calls for 20-01-17
- Swamy Hi CB I have 750 shares of ESCORT for...In Intraday calls for 20-01-17
- CB Hi Premsagar, most welcome....In Intraday calls for 20-01-17
- Premsagar Hi CB, Thanks you Sir...In Intraday calls for 20-01-17
- CB Hi Somnath, no call yet. if holds onto...In Intraday calls for 20-01-17
- CB Hi Premsagar, yes, has good support at...In Intraday calls for 20-01-17
- CB Hi Ravi, as of now no new call yet. be...In Intraday calls for 20-01-17
- Premsagar CB Sir , I have Cadila @ 362 , pls sh...In Intraday calls for 20-01-17
- Somnath Any call for Jubil food today?...In Intraday calls for 20-01-17
- Ravi which bank is best for BTST , please s...In Intraday calls for 20-01-17
- shweta M holding CHOINV , BIOCON, and APOTYR....In Intraday calls for 20-01-17
- CH View on JSW ENERGY PLS...In Intraday calls for 20-01-17