Landmark Property Development Company Limited – Book 50-70% profits at 5.30. Can hold rest for long term.
Landmark Property Development Company Limited (LPDCL) was incorporated as Konark Minerals Limited
( KML) on December 28, 1976, as public limited company with the Registrar of Companies, Orissa under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 and obtained Certificate for Commencement of Business on January 19, 1977 from the Registrar of Companies, Orissa.
Currently trading at 3.50, having a book value of 4.38 and PE of 15.68.
KML was a wholly owned subsidiary of OCL and as a result of the reorganization by way of demerger through the Scheme of Arrangement vide High Court Order dated 27.11.2007, the Real Estate Undertaking of OCL together with all its assets and liabilities stands transferred to and vested in LPDCL. The Scheme has become effective on December 20,2007, the appointed being January 01, 2007
The Company was until recently engaged in the business of mining but the scale of operation was small. Post demerger the Company would pursue full fledged real estate activities.
Promoters of the Company
The promoters of OCL India Limited continue to be the promoters of Company.. Their post demeger holding is 8,22,36,917 Equity shares of Re. 1/-each representing 61.30 % of the issued capital of the Company .
Gaurav Dalmia is Executive Vice Chairman , Managing Director & CEO of the Company .He is aged 43 years and has been associated with OCL as Joint President for around one and half decades. He is a member of the leading Dalmia industrial family with substantial business interests mostly in India, UK and USA. Dalmia Group is a leading business conglomerate with interests in cement, industrial ceramics, real estate, information technology, investments, engineering and trading. He had co-founded ‘Infinity’, India’s first angel investment fund with a corpus of $35 million. He is a member of the General Partner of Gujarat Venture Finance Limited, a specific venture capital firm, co-sponsored by CDS/Actis, a leading private equity firm. Mr. Gaurav Dalmia was selected as the Global Leader for Tomorrow for the year 2000 by the World Economic Forum. Mr. Gaurav Dalmia holds a bachelor’s degree in computer science form Salford University, UK and has completed his MBA with Beta Gamma Sigma honors (top 5% class) from Columbia University, USA.
Considering its financials, 0 debt, presence and valuations, it looks a strong bet for a long term investment.
Now get Penny Stock Alerts on your Mobile
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- Lakshmi YVS Hi CB Sir, Let me know the target on S...In Intraday calls for 28-04-17
- satheesh Hi CB Sir, Can I purchase the "INDUSIN...In Intraday calls for 28-04-17
- satheesh Hi CB Sir, Can I purchase the "SUNPHA...In Intraday calls for 28-04-17
- PONNU SELL ONGC AND BUY 181.55...In Intraday calls for 28-04-17
- satheesh Hi CB Sir, Can I purchase the "DRREDD...In Intraday calls for 28-04-17
- VijayVV Dear Sir, pls advise intraday target f...In Intraday calls for 28-04-17
- Self best of journey...In Intraday calls for 28-04-17
- arjun sir ji 15 day holding ke liye good sto...In Intraday calls for 28-04-17
- Prathmesh Good Morning CB sir, what upper level ...In Intraday calls for 28-04-17
- Taj Hi cb sir, holding bpl huge qty @ 82.6...In Intraday calls for 28-04-17
- a2b dear cb tgt for jisljaleq and enginee...In Intraday calls for 27-04-17
- AR hi CB, Good Morning. I had bought Meta...In Intraday calls for 27-04-17
- Premsagar GM CB Sir, I have Datamatics @ 129 an...In Intraday calls for 27-04-17