Control Print is one of the leader in Coding & Marking Industry in India. It has partnered with leading global players technologically to provide improved products in India. They provide services for entire range of manufacturing industries which include Automotive, Agro-Chemicals, Metals, FMCG, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Wire, Cable, & Pipe, Construction Materials, and Commercial Printing.
The company was founded in 1991 in Mumbai, since then they have been making their strong position in Coding & Marking Industry. It is the first company in India to manufacture Industrial Inkjet Printers. With a experience of almost 2 decades in this industry, the company continuously strives to produce and deliver better Products to India.
Solutions provided include:
1. Continuous Inkjet Printer
2. Large Character Printer
3. Hot Roll coder
4. Thermal Transfer Overprint
5. Laser Products
6. Consumables Printing
7. Digital Printing
In recent years the Indian Coding & Marking market has been showing rapid growth and an overall significant volume even in comparison with some other world markets. Keeping this in mind, the Company has also started to manufacture the entire range of Coding & Marking products at their Nalagarh facility.
The company currently has 2 partners that help it develop and deliver is product
1. KBA Metronic
– It is a medium-size technology company which specializes in the development, design, production, marketing and service of printing and coding systems. Metronic AG is also a leader in patented innovation. The company was founded in 1972. It is a subsidiary of Euro 2.7 billion Koenig & Bauer AG (KBA), the world’s third largest print equipment manufacturer, and is located in Veitshöchheim in the Lower Franconia region of Germany.
– It has an impressive history with more than 90 years of experience, and to know its history, one must go back to 1908 when the company Framun located in Manresa (Barcelona) set up the manufacture of rubber stamps. A few years later, this company started to distribute machinery and consumables for rubber stamp manufacturers all over Spain.
Currently trading at 44, having a P/E of 16, Book value of 55
Considering the growing demand for various Types of Printers in India, the company seems a good bet to invest in, for Mid/Long term.
Now get Penny Stock Alerts on your Mobile
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- lokesh hi...In Stock screener for NSE
- Harshal Hello Sir, I have entered IOC and Veda...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- Samuel Manappuram Finance Ltd. Bought @ 79...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- Somnath Hi Sir, Any intraday call for tomorrow...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- Vasavi Hi cb SpiceJet short term target ?...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- Shaurya Hindalco intraday target?...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- samir GM sir.......... cash intraday boug...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- samir GM sir cash intraday bought mc dowe...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- trader buy m&m 1180 pe @1.65...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- mani Sir, About today target for vedl wh...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- Latish Hi Samrudhi, I think you have typo,...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17